Steel books

Who still buys physical movies these days?
I do, even at it's best streaming quality is no where what 4K & Blu-ray discs are (yet) and this virus has proven the country is not ready for full time streaming with YouTube, Netflix etc.. cutting video quality and internet providers dropping speeds do to overwhelming demand.

Another thing is services (especially) Disney are now changing films. Like recently Star Wars: A New Hope cantina scene, Lilo & Stych and removed four letter words from films like Adventures in Babysitting and Free Solo and just recently edited a scene in a early Tom Hanks film Splash that originally released as (PG).

We already know that Disney has made it clear the public will never ever see the film Song of the South again. A film that featured one of Disney's best songs "Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah", which the film won the 1947 Academy Award for Best Original Song.

Disney also recently announced that The Simpson's episode featuring Michael Jackson will never see the light of day again and will not be included in any future disc releases.

Who's to say what film or series studios will look back and say people should not see that again.

So I'll keep adding to my 1,200+ library of 4K, Blu-ray's and DVDs.

Reactions: vols72
Are
I do, even at it's best streaming quality is no where what 4K & Blu-ray discs are (yet) and this virus has proven the country is not ready for full time streaming with YouTube, Netflix etc.. cutting video quality and internet providers dropping speeds do to overwhelming demand.

Another thing is services (especially) Disney are now changing films. Like recently Star Wars: A New Hope cantina scene, Lilo & Stych and removed four letter words from films like Adventures in Babysitting and Free Solo and just recently edited a scene in a early Tom Hanks film Splash that originally released as (PG).

We already know that Disney has made it clear the public will never ever see the film Song of the South again. A film that featured one of Disney's best songs "Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah", which the film won the 1947 Academy Award for Best Original Song.

Disney also recently announced that The Simpson's episode featuring Michael Jackson will never see the light of day again and will not be included in any future disc releases.

Who's to say what film or series studios will look back and say people should not see that again.

So I'll keep adding to my 1,200+ library of 4K, Blu-ray's and DVDs.
Are you going to rebuy all these movies again when they come out on 8K ?

Been meaning to post this for over a week and just hadn't got at it.

It's a great looking Steel for a HQ film but where are the actual Birds?

I've actually heard its not a bad film?

20200519_142613.jpg

20200519_142815.jpg

20200519_142908.jpg

20200519_143015.jpg

20200519_143149.jpg

20200519_143331.jpg

Well should I pull the trigger for another BTTF Steelbook?🤔
🔥💰

Releases October 20th!!

Best Buy Exclusive Triple Steelbook pack.

Bttf35th4k.jpg

Last edited:
Ordered the Justice league dark Apokolips War steel book should have it by mid week next week. Looking forward to this as its supposedly based on Snyder's Justice league

VN Store

Back