Steel books

I saw one for Deadpool 2 and without comparing them it looked just like the one I got from Best Buy when it was originally released.
It is the Besy Buy edition. Not sure what is hoing on but I think Walmart and Best Buy have some kind of arrangement

Picked these up at Bestbuy, they didn't have a big selection tonight. Asked and they said that the trucks haven't come so may go back tomorrow 20190412_172837.jpg

What do you guys think about the "new editions" that are being put out like the Civil War one above? That's not the original.

Reactions: vols72
Its a money grab by Marvel for sure but I like them. Gives me something to spend money on lol

Last edited:
Went back to Bestbuy just to look and I really need to stay out of there. Picked up the 4k steelbook for Captain America The first Avenger and X-men The last Stand 20190413_184659.jpg20190413_184708.jpg

First look at the Shazam! Best Buy Exclusive Steelbook releasing July 2nd!

Looks like it will be a straight gloss cover but would be cool if the emblem was embossed.

Shazam-Blu-Ray-UHD-Cover-Art-1.jpg

Reactions: vols72
Been wanting to order both the Live action Dumbo & Aladdin Steelbooks but it looks like its going to be in-store only as so for they've only had it available for in-store pickup.

I may have to go the eBay route.
239734_slip.jpg

243444_front.jpg

Been wanting to order both the Live action Dumbo & Aladdin Steelbooks but it looks like its going to be in-store only as so for they've only had it available for in-store pickup.

I may have to go the eBay route.
View attachment 208448

View attachment 208449

You can buy them at my local store, and I can mail to you if you think that will be cheaper. Don't know the ebay pricing.

Do you guys collect any steel book that comes out or just movies you like?

VN Store

Back