Stay classy LSU fans!!

I'd rip them . . . except we have to do the same sort of stuff around here too. The internet makes people stupid.

A guy called in to the Sports Monster this afternoon and said when he announced he was going to UT, the entire room booed him.

:lolabove::lolabove::lolabove::post-4-1090547912::post-4-1090547912::post-4-1090547912::rofl::rofl::rofl:

wow, LS-who certainly knows how to make a guy chuckle... scumbags

I'd rip them . . . except we have to do the same sort of stuff around here too. The internet makes people stupid.

Yeah but Im sure not nearly as often.

When I was over there this morning there must have been over 50 threads calling him such horrible names none will be repeated here.

Come on now, LSU, you just go and beat Florida and Bama and we'll beat Florida and Bama and all is well.

I'm afraid way too many were stupid long before the internet.

Alright, just take a minute to think here fellas......are you positive, I mean can you say without a shadow of a doubt that moderation here would not have to do the same thing if Janzen had been a solid UT commitment (keep in mind, he would have been our "only" 5-star) this whole time and yesterday he went to LSU?

I mean people are still upset at Oku and we're okay at tailback, Oku's only a 4-star, and we're getting a look from Bryce Brown too. So it may seem milder here, I would have a hard time imagining that it would be a totally different climate of understanding around here if he had done the opposite.

The internet is just a tool. It facilitates and reveals stupidity. It can't create stupidity, due to the Law of the Conservation of Mass. Physics, man.

Alright, just take a minute to think here fellas......are you positive, I mean can you say without a shadow of a doubt that moderation here would not have to do the same thing if Janzen had been a solid UT commitment (keep in mind, he would have been our "only" 5-star) this whole time and yesterday he went to LSU?

I mean people are still upset at Oku and we're okay at tailback, Oku's only a 4-star, and we're getting a look from Bryce Brown too. So it may seem milder here, I would have a hard time imagining that it would be a totally different climate of understanding around here if he had done the opposite.

The mods might have felt the need to step in but VN posters usually do a good job of policing themselves. We do get heated and flame each other some. However, most people try to keep it classy and VN members will be quick to jump on a poster who shows a lack of class.....even if it's one of our own responding to a troll. I doubt many other message boards are so fair.

If you post something that already has been posted, has it's own thread or is old news then it's the death penalty for you!

They mods might have felt the need to step in but VN posters usually do a good job of policing themselves. We do get heated and flame each other some. However, most people try to keep it classy and VN members will be quick to jump on a poster who shows a lack of class.....even if it's one of our own responding to a troll. I doubt many other message boards are so fair.

If you post something that already has been posted, has it's own thread or is old news then it's the death penalty or FAILDOZER for you!

The way some folks have been ripping Marlon Brown I'd say we as a group aren't much better than the folks on tigerdroppings although I didn't spend a WHOLE lot of time sifting through their bleatings so maybe I'm off base here... BTW what kind of a name is that for a website anyway.... I always knew LSU folks were turds but they really confirmed that THEY know they're turds too...

I read some of the things posted about JJ.

I can't say without any hesitation that we have shown more class than the tiger drops. Sure, we're hating on Marlon Brown for going to UGA. Thats what fans do. What we haven't done is belittled the kid and used God AWFUL language and name calling to show that "we don't care."

We've just decided to let EB do our talking...

People just don't realize that Janzen and his father LIED to the coaching staff. Janzen committed to LSU last February, so we had a scholly locked up basically all season. He said that after his Tenn visit he KNEW that's where he wanted to go, but he didn't tell anyone?

That's BS. That's a scholarship that LSU could have given to another kid. That's another great player that we could have looked at a little harder. Now we're sitting here with that scholarship for next year. It's completely disrespectful and, quite frankly, embarrassing considering his dad is a coach.

OMG! I'm sorry...I didn't know that recruiting was so competitive. Geeeee....I feel awful now.

Seriously dude...thats the way it goes. There's nothing wrong with that. He's a 17 year old kid thats deciding where he goes to school. You NEVER have a kid until you get his LOI. Thats a fact. Don't bank on a HS kid to keep his word. Besides, you don't call up a coach and say, "Hey, I regret to inform that I'm going to an in-confrence rival school and I just want you to know that you should take that scholarship and go get a 5 star receiver for me to try and lockdown."

Its the nature of the game. EVERY SINGLE PROGRAM IS JUST AS GUILTY! Why on earth would you be nice enough to give a rival a heads up to help them out?

Sorry, bro. Them's the breaks...

People just don't realize that Janzen and his father LIED to the coaching staff. Janzen committed to LSU last February, so we had a scholly locked up basically all season. He said that after his Tenn visit he KNEW that's where he wanted to go, but he didn't tell anyone?

That's BS. That's a scholarship that LSU could have given to another kid. That's another great player that we could have looked at a little harder. Now we're sitting here with that scholarship for next year. It's completely disrespectful and, quite frankly, embarrassing considering his dad is a coach.

If you end up with an extra scholly because your coaching staff failed to have a backup plan that's not the kids fault. That's poor planning and foresight by your coaches.

VN Store

Back