• We've had an issue with our name servers today that may be affecting a number of users from accessing the site.

State Run TV Fox News Aired Pro-Trump Opinions Over Impeachment Trial

The end result is not in question. It is however a flawed process because of the reason I stated. You care to answer my charge or are you going to deflect again?
If it outcome is a forgone conclusion, then why waste your time worrying about it and my time time worrying me?

When I'm at work I watch all the news stations (part of my job). What Foxnews did that was different was cut and actually report on news. CNN and MSNBC just pumped CSPANS feed on their stations non stop and I got to listen to the incessant prattling of old White democrats so out of touch with reality that one might think you were watching x-files.

Reactions: davethevol
it's right here in adam sh1tf's verified dossier:
e75cdca0-9485-41b0-b403-377c435f50b2.jpeg
Um...thats been thoroughly debunked and was a 4chan stunt...

Reactions: Zues1
Possibly, the number one thing that Trump has accomplished is to show up the media for what it actually is.

I was thinking last night about that . I believe It’s not just the media . Trump being Trump has opened the curtain and the light is shining on a lot of people that were hiding little vipers . Politicians and Hollywood Actors comes to mind .

As the impeachment trial got underway in the Senate on Wednesday, Fox News covered it in a way that gave the appearance of journalism but was actually propaganda.

In fairness, the network did cover the entirety of Rep. Adam Schiff’s two-hour opening statement. But after that, while CNN and MSNBC continued to broadcast the trial, Fox News turned to spin.

Fox News devised a way to cover the impeachment trial without covering it at all

It's almost like they are a business and aren't actually in it for fairness

It's almost like they are a business and aren't actually in it for fairness

They are a business. Which part of "ongoing concern" befuddles you?

CNN and MSNBC are the militant arm of the democratic party but you are part right. They don't operate like a business because they have to be sucking wind on the bottom line and cash flows with low ratings.

Reactions: StarRaider
For a third day in a row 5 o'clock rolls around and Fox blocks viewers from the the impeachment trial.

They're terrified of their viewers learning the truth.

Reactions: TN Ribs
For a third day in a row 5 o'clock rolls around and Fox blocks viewers from the the impeachment trial.

They're terrified of their viewers learning the truth.
Yes Fox viewers am so dum dat dey can't figger out dat der r other chanles dat r eriring dis Schiff show if dey r so wenting two watch it.

It's also on the internet, BTW.

VN Store

Back