State Of The Union 2024

Yeah probably. I don't deny that he is an egomaniac, but Biden has filled several positions with delusional freaks. It's somewhat amusing to me that many say that Trump is unprofessional, but those same standards don't apply to "Rachel" Levine among many others in this administration.

And I am not sure that later firing someone you hired is necessarily a bad thing.
This is exactly true, sometimes a candidate for hire embellishes their abilities and when they are put to the test they fail and need to be replaced. Sometimes they have their own agenda and try to change the scope of what the job was supposed to be. I've dealt with a these and more and unfortunately it may take a few hires to get the right person in the job.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Trump had a 85% A Team turnover
Biden has a 71% A Team turnover

Statistically little difference. Yet few talk about Biden, yet scream at the sky about Trump.
Trump had 4 different Chiefs of Staff (Reince Priebus, Mick Mulvaney, John Kelly and Mark Meadows) . That's a lot for a one term President. Biden has had 2 (Ron Klain and Jeffrey Zients). Simply making it an issue of a statistical difference, doesn't do it justice.

.... also, a big part of the criticism involving Trump concerned the high number of disgruntled cabinet members he had, who left their positions in some form of public feud with Trump. Tillerson, Sessions, Kelly, Elaine Chao, etc ... Trump fights with practically everybody.

That is not what I said and you know it. I said we need to judge based on Geography and NOT race. African-American community is complex. We always say black people vote this way or women vote this way when you can find exceptions all the time.

Urban areas (whether black, Hispanic, white, or whatever race) tend to be going heavy Democrat. Republicans have never been able to reach those communities for whatever reason and it doesn't look good that they will win those votes in the future.

You could say perhaps that Republicans cannot win the Urban Black Vote. (although they also cannot win Urban White or Hispanic votes as well).
Better explanation..your other read as if only those in urban areas need focused on. Thank you
if it just urban plantations that vote Dem regardless of race why does it even need that qualifier (black)???? Ever heard of the black vote breaking point for dems??? I believe at line 18% of the black vote votes GOP the Dem would never win again...DJT is getting close to that threshold..hence the reason for the border issue.

Better explanation..your other read as if only those in urban areas need focused on. Thank you
if it just urban plantations that vote Dem regardless of race why does it even need that qualifier (black)???? Ever heard of the black vote breaking point for dems??? I believe at line 18% of the black vote votes GOP the Dem would never win again...DJT is getting close to that threshold..hence the reason for the border issue.

Possibly but it is the big cities that keep losing it for Republicans. A HUGE part of Biden's win was Atlanta for example.

I am not sure why you have an attitude but most other people understood my post. Either you are too stupid (I don't think that is the case) or your just being an ass (I think that is the case).

You probably think all of the photos with African Americans at Trump rallies are real don't you? LOL. Delusional .... and you are setting yourself up for another disappointment.

Possibly but it is the big cities that keep losing it for Republicans. A HUGE part of Biden's win was Atlanta for example.

I am not sure why you have an attitude but most other people understood my post. Either you are too stupid (I don't think that is the case) or your just being an ass (I think that is the case).
It is the case. He is exactly the kind of idiot wo thinks those AI manipulations are real.

Not really...it just seemed like your discounting that article by having to focus on Urban areas....we looked at it 2 different ways...but i enjoy the conversation, it made me look into your theory and your right on the urban vote in general...I'd point out that those cities headed by GOP mayor do get a higher % of the urban black vote then one ran by Dem...its not a huge difference but it's there and noticeable...so that could be speculated as maybe urban black vote dems because until the live under a GOP mayor they dont realize a difference

Reactions: volbound1700

speaking of dumbassery - Biden said "the vaccine used to beat Covid is now being used for cancer"

it is not the same vaccine - it is simply the same basic approach. it would be like saying the flu vaccine is now being used to treat cancer if someone developed a traditional style vaccine and grew it in eggs.

also, it's not being used to treat cancer - it is in early stages of testing to see if it can treat cancer. the study referenced had positive results in 8 patients and no response in 8. Finally, each vaccine was personalized for each patient - the Covid vax was not personalized.

so Biden's statement is false or at best misinformed on many levels and claiming the Covid vax is being used to treat cancer is simply false.

You probably think all of the photos with African Americans at Trump rallies are real don't you? LOL. Delusional .... and you are setting yourself up for another disappointment.
Not really but I love the videos of those cheering for him...or the on the street interviews...those are fun to watch especially the one where they use Bidens Bidens rascist quotes

speaking of dumbassery - Biden said "the vaccine used to beat Covid is now being used for cancer"

it is not the same vaccine - it is simply the same basic approach. it would be like saying the flu vaccine is now being used to treat cancer if someone developed a traditional style vaccine and grew it in eggs.

also, it's not being used to treat cancer - it is in early stages of testing to see if it can treat cancer. the study referenced had positive results in 8 patients and no response in 8. Finally, each vaccine was personalized for each patient - the Covid vax was not personalized.

so Biden's statement is false or at best misinformed on many levels and claiming the Covid vax is being used to treat cancer is simply false.
This is the equivalent of people saying Trump recommended injecting bleach, I’m sure you were typing out paragraphs about that too

I am sure you would shame them for being Trumpers and black at the same time. Go on with your bad self.

Reactions: whodeycin85
I don't know of anyone who would behave the way MTG did last night. She is a loony attention whore.
rewatch trump 1st SOTU or inauguration...same thing happened there only it was Dems making asses of themselves...and other the approaching him and Yelling for him to recognize a murder of an american by an illegal...what else did she do??? Was it worse then the man who was arrested for yelling at Joe for getting his son killed in the Afghanistan withdrawal??

VN Store

Back