State Of The Union 2024

Last night was a win for Biden. It may not mean much in the long run, but it was clearly a good night for him.
Given the uneducated nature of our population these days, you’re probably right. He lied and yelled a bunch which has been translated into new truths and “vigor.” Our country is screwed.

You are offended by anyone pretty.

You celebrate Rosie O'Donnell, Whoopi, and Ralph Maddow.

We'll see how suburban moms accept it. It wasn't aimed at singles living in high rise efficiency apartments in big cities.
She looked like a clown very publicly and all you have is horny posting about how she’s prettier than someone else lmao

I think it’s funny that Britt can give that dramatic and unhinged speech and the mouth breathers are like “wow pretty lady 🤤” lol we are hopeless

Reactions: tvolsfan
It is really more about Geography than Race. Black voters in typically red area are moving heavily towards Trump and have been even since 2020. However, "black" voters in urban areas are still very much in the Democratic camp although they are getting frustrated with Biden and may just stay at home.

So winning the "black" vote should really be stated as winning the "urban, inner city vote" if you want to be specific. Republicans have a horrible track record with this vote and it is what is keeping the Democrats in power.
So rural black arent really black??? Only urban black votes are important....maybe consider that blacks are moving away from urban plantations to rural areas and realizing its better...

Lay American reads on a 5th or 6th grade level, hence USA today writing as if it's audience is in grade school, Facebooks news marketing it's eye candy (successfully) to its viewers.

Ergo, our collective ability to critically view this information, digest it, and apply it frontal lobedly, is a fools errand.
considering 54% of american hold some sort of degree, and another 11% have college experience....if 60% of Americans have some form of higher education but the average American still reads at a middle school level, what's that say about college education??

So rural black arent really black??? Only urban black votes are important....maybe consider that blacks are moving away from urban plantations to rural areas and realizing its better...

Yeah, that is exactly what I said... people can be ridiculous sometimes. Go read my post again.

I didn’t watch it but I find that hard to believe it was a win.
I watched and really he was more coherent at the start..but he was fading fast....as long as he kept to the script...it faded when of course when he went off the cuff about Laken...but it was is same blame GOP and Trump for poor Dem policies he always does

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Maybe. Try to put yourself in that position. You have a very short time to choose, evaluate and hire (or start over) people at the very highest levels of government. Unless you use quota hires like the left, it can be a difficult target. The left will choose based on box checking and let the chips fall. I think a good president will try to choose the best person for the job be he R or D. Biden certainly doesn't do that.
Trump had a 85% A Team turnover
Biden has a 71% A Team turnover

Statistically little difference. Yet few talk about Biden, yet scream at the sky about Trump.

Yeah, that is exactly what I said... people can be ridiculous sometimes. Go read my post again.
I did 2x to make sure I understood that your discounting blacks not in urban plantations as past of the black vote. Because those still on the plantation still vote Dems and those that don't are leaning GOP...but the real gains on black vote according to you come from the inner city..

I did 2x to make sure I understood that your discounting blacks not in urban plantations as past of the black vote. Because those still on the plantation still vote Dems and those that don't are leaning GOP...but the real gains on black vote according to you come from the inner city..

That is not what I said and you know it. I said we need to judge based on Geography and NOT race. African-American community is complex. We always say black people vote this way or women vote this way when you can find exceptions all the time.

Urban areas (whether black, Hispanic, white, or whatever race) tend to be going heavy Democrat. Republicans have never been able to reach those communities for whatever reason and it doesn't look good that they will win those votes in the future.

You could say perhaps that Republicans cannot win the Urban Black Vote. (although they also cannot win Urban White or Hispanic votes as well).

VN Store

Back