State Of The Union 2024

Trump is a narcissistic megalomaniac. Much like a child he leans on emotion, and reactivity to make decisions. That is NOT a good thing for a leader, purported leader. May work well in business, but not in Govt.
That's the problem. Government needs to be run like a business.

LOL. He's an angry old codger who was spewing lies after lies as usual. You sat there and lapped it up as a kiss ass would do & gave his angry hateful speech full approval like a dolt..
List the lies when you get the time.
While you are listing Biden's lies you can list Trump's as well.
IYO, You will find not much difference between the two and it should be noted that Trump is in several courts for the ones he told not Biden.
Call a spade a spade.

That's the problem. Government needs to be run like a business.

Trump's "business" experience is overrated. The reason being, he has never been in a position where he wasn't on top and he had to be careful, tactful, and decisive with his words and got graded based on his performance. He inherited money and has always function as a CEO and lead Shareholder of all his businesses. Sure, he still answers to the market and has done well with his businesses, in my opinion. I just wanted to point out he never had to report to anyone and that is a big part of growth for an individual.

LOL

Edit: Actually I hope Trump goes scorched earth on the freak show that Biden has infested DC with. Fire all the demented, delusional, mentally deranged creatures that are 'running' things. Get them the mental help they need

Didn't he promise that last time, only to replace it with people who were either bigger swamp creatures, his friends, or his family?

I think most of the firings he made after that were people he hired 🤣

Biden did seem more alert than usual in this speech. Didn’t make it any easier to listen to though. Just yelled the whole time and promised everything to everybody. Thought the republican response was way too dramatic. I understand the target audience is for suburban moms, but it was tough to listen to. Sounded like she was gonna start crying the whole time.

Reactions: Ttucke11
Didn't he promise that last time, only to replace it with people who were either bigger swamp creatures, his friends, or his family?

Yeah probably. I don't deny that he is an egomaniac, but Biden has filled several positions with delusional freaks. It's somewhat amusing to me that many say that Trump is unprofessional, but those same standards don't apply to "Rachel" Levine among many others in this administration.

And I am not sure that later firing someone you hired is necessarily a bad thing.

LOL OK chief.

Do you really think Trump did a particularly good job? I don't. Granted, he was handicapped to some degree by covid, but the guy just seemed not to have much of a handle on things. Foreign affairs in particular.

This moment spoke volumes about what he cares about, and its not you or I. Or anyone else for that matter.

1709913378748.gif

Reactions: EasternVol
Do you really think Trump did a particularly good job? I don't. Granted, he was handicapped to some degree by covid, but the guy just seemed not to have much of a handle on things. Foreign affairs in particular.

This moment spoke volumes about what he cares about, and its not you or I. Or anyone else for that matter.

View attachment 625647
I think getting us out of ******** agreements like the Paris accords was a good thing. Moving the Consulate in Israel was a good thing. Stay in Mexico. There are others. He also had a few misses. But I can't think of one single thing that Biden has done right. Not one.

That little gif is irrelevant to governance. He's an egomaniac. Conceded. He's still a better president when he is asleep when this ass clown is when he is fully awake

Yeah probably. I don't deny that he is an egomaniac, but Biden has filled several positions with delusional freaks. It's somewhat amusing to me that many say that Trump is unprofessional, but those same standards don't apply to "Rachel" Levine among many others in this administration.

And I am not sure that later firing someone you hired is necessarily a bad thing.

As an employee, firing and rehiring the same position repeatedly is a sign that you, the boss, suck at evaluating/delegating.

Reactions: EasternVol
As an employee, firing and rehiring the same position repeatedly is a sign that you, the boss, suck at evaluating/delegating.
Maybe. Try to put yourself in that position. You have a very short time to choose, evaluate and hire (or start over) people at the very highest levels of government. Unless you use quota hires like the left, it can be a difficult target. The left will choose based on box checking and let the chips fall. I think a good president will try to choose the best person for the job be he R or D. Biden certainly doesn't do that.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman

This. The MAGA/America First movement doesnt have a deep enough bench or even much sway in the GOP higher levels to facilitate this type of heavy hand approach to restructure the Fed Govt. Not to mention the fact Trump doesnt seem to have the first clue as to how to logistically carry out such a overwhelming task.

If Trump wins his 4 years will be much like his first 4 years. The monied interests who actually steer US policy have the time, they will play the ball where it lies and move on.

Oh really, I guess I missed it where she said despite being a good Christian mom, she's backing an adjudged rapist who owes $500+ million in judgments and who has been indicted 4 times and is facing 91 criminal counts.
It's killing you isn't it. Just wearing your pants suit, Rachel Madown haircut ass out.

VN Store

Back