State Championship Week

I'll take Vandy, and then the Tigers by 15pts.

I'd rather you leave my team out of your post , if you had a clue about what your talking about it would be di
fferent but you dont and if the Tigers win we'll be lucky to win by 5 . My prediction was 3 .

His point was that there is 0 way Vandy wins in Knoxville next month. So if we win at Vandy this week and beat MEmphis at home we have won the mythical state title. How dumb are you?
I hope that was a rhetorical question. He's a Kentucky fan. Their supply of dumb knows no depth.

Like most UK fans, you obviously can't read. You are the only person who didn't understand my point was that if Tennessee wins Tuesday, there's no way Vanderbilt wins the return game in Knoxville. Now that you shown your epic stupidity, go soil a board with the rest of the miscreants that make up the UK fan base.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Tennessee may be struggling, but they would annihilate ETSU.

I'm sure I'll get labeled as an Upper East Tennessee homer for this, but Courtney Pigram would give Tennessee fits all night long and definitely make it a good game to the finish at the very least.

I'm sure I'll get labeled as an Upper East Tennessee homer for this, but Courtney Pigram would give Tennessee fits all night long and definitely make it a good game to the finish at the very least.

Hey there fellow UETH, I think ETSU would give a decent accounting for themselves.

Hey there fellow UETH, I think ETSU would give a decent accounting for themselves.

Bartow is as charismatic as a pile of dirt, but he knows how to attack weaknesses. He would dare UT to win by the three and foul shots and I don't know of anyone that would do any good defending Pigram.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Last edited:
The Vols get the chance this week to win the mythical state title. They've beaten pretty much all the decent mid majors in the state, now they get a shot at Vanderbilt and Memphis. The Commodores have zero shot of winning in Knoxville, so a sweep this week will give UT a perfect season against in state competition.

The upcoming 5 game stretch is probably the most important stretch of UT's 2008-2009 basketball season.

The opportunity to remind trolls like you that Memphis has one hell of a time beating Tennessee in anything.

....except in # of Final Four appearances, Elite 8 appearances, S16 appearances, National Television appearances, NBA 1st Rounders, head coach, basketball facilities, etc. ad nauseum.

....except in # of Final Four appearances, Elite 8 appearances, S16 appearances, National Television appearances, NBA 1st Rounders, head coach, basketball facilities, etc. ad nauseum.
I think you overstepped the line with the basketball facilities addition.

I think you overstepped the line with the basketball facilities addition.

Memphis has great on campus failites, wait nevermind they have NOTHING on campus, if it wasnt for the Griz being in Memphis they would not have a nice place to play, although the Pyramid was a pretty interesting place.

None of which have the first bit of relevance to head to head matchups between Tennessee and Memphis.

They aren't even yours...that's all. You may continue your inferiority complex.

Gentlemen it's just about time things start livening up around here ! Let's get ready to rumble !!!:boxing2:

All joking aside i'm looking foward to a very entertaining game . I hope both teams have em strapped up tight and are ready to roll .

They aren't even yours...that's all. You may continue your inferiority complex.

Doesn't matter. Still a great recruiting tool. Let's see, come play in an NBA arena, see Chris Paul and all the NBA stars, and get to meet them. Or you can play in an oversized barn in Knox-patch. Which would an inner city BB player prefer?

VN Store

Back