State Championship Week

hatvol96

The Vols get the chance this week to win the mythical state title. They've beaten pretty much all the decent mid majors in the state, now they get a shot at Vanderbilt and Memphis. The Commodores have zero shot of winning in Knoxville, so a sweep this week will give UT a perfect season against in state competition.

The Vols get the chance this week to win the mythical state title. They've beaten pretty much all the decent mid majors in the state, now they get a shot at Vanderbilt and Memphis. The Commodores have zero shot of winning in Knoxville, so a sweep this week will give UT a perfect season against in state competition.

Perhaps the only championship they will come close to. They do not play ETSU.

So what exactly does this get you? Will a banner be raised in TBA?

Tennessee may be struggling, but they would annihilate ETSU.

Eh, probably, but you never know. ETSU has beat them pre-Pearl. They lack the "killer instinct" as evidenced yesterday. Could overlook someone like ETSU.

Who you got in this one hat and by how many ? NVM about calisking. I dont think your really biased either way ( I may be mistaken ) , so what's your honest opinion ?

True HAT. It's been a while for MPS to beat us in any sport. Mps will be a good game. I wish Tiger Den could go to the game and see TBA. He would be in a good mood and be happy if they beat us.............NOT!:dance2:

Who you got in this one hat and by how many ? NVM about calisking. I dont think your really biased either way ( I may be mistaken ) , so what's your honest opinion ?
It's an intriguing matchup because one team can't score and the other can't defend. I'll tepidly pick the home team. If the game were in Memphis, I'd take the Tigers.

True HAT. It's been a while for MPS to beat us in any sport. Mps will be a good game. I wish Tiger Den could go to the game and see TBA. He would be in a good mood and be happy if they beat us.............NOT!:dance2:

I've been saving this all morning just for you Mills:the_finger:

Tell the DUMMY, that started this thread.
Like most UK fans, you obviously can't read. You are the only person who didn't understand my point was that if Tennessee wins Tuesday, there's no way Vanderbilt wins the return game in Knoxville. Now that you shown your epic stupidity, go soil a board with the rest of the miscreants that make up the UK fan base.

VN Store

Back