Starting tomorrow morning

Run run dink run turnover on downs. Run run run punt. Run run run pass. Run run run run turnover on downs. Lose. Very predictable and pathetic!
Calling plays around our QB's lack of ability to the point even BYU knew we were doing it ....

Reactions: Rockyjr
QB change will only come as result of an injury to JG. I’ve accepted that. Pruitt is as stubborn as Fulmer ever was about putting new guys in a game
Nothing personal, but I hope you're wrong ...

Then I hope his pride is worth his job because this team may win 3 total games at this point and he can avoid that with the right decisions.
I cannot think of 3 games I would call wins....

Would you keep Pruitt or take Mullen. It’s a no brained for me. Btw I’m not on the fahr Pruitt wagon yet.
Mullen is a moron! If we would have hired him, I would have never watched football again. I have turned my back on the NFL and I could easily make my only true love in life my children. If something ever happens at UT as stupid as allowing anyone to kneel for the national anthem or hiring a Dan Mullens, that’s exactly where I will be.

Reactions: TennMan101
It's the OC that needs to go. The middle of the field is wide open and we throw 2 yard out passes. Is he on drugs?
That isn’t on the OC. You just said he play design worked. That is on the QB for checking down. Our QB just isn’t good.

Reactions: TennMan101
I seriously thought over past decade I had seen it, as bad is it could get.

Boy was I wrong.

JG is at best Crompton 2.0

I'm not sure he gets to Cromptons level, but that is his ceiling from what I've seen. Let's see what the others can do

Reactions: Rockyjr and lynnh
When you actually think about how it works the thread "pull themselves up by their bootstraps" is perfect for this team. Futile and impossible yet we'll somehow keep pulling thinking today's the day

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

VN Store

Back