Starting tomorrow morning

It is like Volnation is suffering from delayed thread posting because this is at least the third thread I have seen tonight that should have posted last week.

Reactions: PhilFulmersGut
We need our Vols to tighten their chinstraps, pull themselves up by their bootstraps and fight like heck. I believe in J Pru and Coach Fulmer. Who is with me?
Sorry man but as hard as the team fought tonight I think this train is about go off the rails unfortunately. Would I be opposed to a coaching chnage? No, but I also think if we were to be patient enough with Pruitt it will pay big dividends. That's if he can be patient enough to endure the bitching and moaning of us vol fans

We need our Vols to tighten their chinstraps, pull themselves up by their bootstraps and fight like heck. I believe in J Pru and Coach Fulmer. Who is with me?
Sorry man but as hard as the team fought tonight I think this train is about go off the rails unfortunately. Would I be opposed to a coaching chnage? No, but I also think if we were to be patient enough with Pruitt it will pay big dividends. That's if he can be patient enough to endure the bitching and moaning of us vol fans

I was just talking to my Florida gator wife. She put into perspective for me. (Women are good at that) she said very simply you are supposed to get better not worse. She said look at the money Florida paid to get a good coach. Valid point? At any rate she feels sorry for us and that really bothers me!!
When did they get a good coach?

Season is pretty much over before it really got started. 0 to 1 wins going into November....

It's the OC that needs to go. The middle of the field is wide open and we throw 2 yard out passes. Is he on drugs?
Its JG man. His field vision is garbage and he locks onto one WR and come hell or high water (or sack) he is throwing to that guy no matter if he is open or in triple coverage..

Yay team....I wish folks would realize how silly these posts sound...like a soccer mom yelling at Little Johnny “great job” as he gives up the tenth goal and then “great job” again as he collects his participation trophy.

There are no participation trophies in the SEC, folks.

Its JG man. His field vision is garbage and he locks onto one WR and come hell or high water (or sack) he is throwing to that guy no matter if he is open or in triple coverage..
I don't disagree that JG is myopic. I do believe that regardless of whether or not he goes thru a receiver progression, when he breaks huddle he knows who he is gonna throw it to. But I also watched some horrendous play calling last night. The one thing JG does have is a laser arm. He can throw frozen ropes. THat should have been developed by now, and perhaps that isn't his fault.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
We can’t give up. Still so much to play for. 0-0 in the SEC.
Try like heck starting tomorrow morning.
J Pru and Coach Fulmer will right this ship.
We need to bounce back and we will recapture the excitement of the Summer of Smokey. We can do it!
If we beat any SEC teams that just proves they suck worse than us!

Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Wormer, he's a dead man! Marmalard, dead! Niedermeyer...,,,,

It's the OC that needs to go. The middle of the field is wide open and we throw 2 yard out passes. Is he on drugs?

the middle of the field is wide open on that play because we're throwing outs. why would multiple defenders be there when the wideouts are 15 yards short of them?

Reactions: 'Boro-vol
well, for me, and I know there are many that have been Vol fans for so long that we know we'll get to better times...when that is...we haven't figured that one out yet, but as long as we live we'll always be Volunteer fans...:D

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VN Store

Back