• Hooker

Votes: 38 5.6%
  • Bailey

Votes: 133 19.5%
  • Maurer

Votes: 12 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yep I think by what I am hearing Milton is going to win it and I am fully behind the winner. But the other 2 need to keep working, you always a play away from being out there. But I trust this staff with the qb decisions. If Milton has developed touch on short throws and his accuracy has improved watch out he because this could be fun! GBO!!!!!

Reactions: norrislakevol
Milton sounds intriguing - massive, speedy, orbital laser cannon of an arm. This could be a lot of fun for us and absolutely suck for a lot of opposing teams.

My QB journey this season has been a rollercoaster: I was all in on Bailey after the O&W game. Didn't think Hooker had a chance, then realizing that I can never evaluate the QB position, decided it must be him because I had doubted him so hard. I thought Maurer could sneak up in there, and never knew what to think of Milton based on his Harbough adventures.

I don't think I proclaimed the scout team transfer from UCF as QB1, but I probably pondered it.

Reactions: norrislakevol
How could any sensible person answer that .. any of yall seen practice or scrimmages ????

Milton sounds intriguing - massive, speedy, orbital laser cannon of an arm. This could be a lot of fun for us and absolutely suck for a lot of opposing teams.

My QB journey this season has been a rollercoaster: I was all in on Bailey after the O&W game. Didn't think Hooker had a chance, then realizing that I can never evaluate the QB position, decided it must be him because I had doubted him so hard. I thought Maurer could sneak up in there, and never knew what to think of Milton based on his Harbough adventures.

I don't think I proclaimed the scout team transfer from UCF as QB1, but I probably pondered it.
Spencer Smith had the best stats in the spring game... JS

I went with Bailey. My better half is from Michigan, and we always watch their games when possible. I thought Milton was cringeworthy at least half the time. Having sat through all that so many times, I can’t bring myself to put him on the field.

Reactions: LittleVol
I honestly have zero clue. I do know one thing for certain. Whomever the starting QB is, I will be behind him 100% and hope he succeeds.

Dude looked like he was gliding the whole time on the field.

Not necessary “fast” but very shifty

Might be a while before we ever get another QB like Dobbs.
Dobbs was a smooth runner and I didn’t mean to say he was going to be a Dobbs. Just that at straight line speed he’s faster.

It was a little bit telling that after the coaches were able to see the QBs on the roster for a few months, they went out actively seeking Milton. Then, once here, it's kinda like baseball: when everything else is pretty much equal, velo normally gets the nod.

Until the turnovers start. He presses and tries to throw it in very tight coverages because of his arm. I will take a real Pitcher over a Thrower any day but if CJH can teach him how to make the right decisions then we could have someone very special.

Until the turnovers start. He presses and tries to throw it in very tight coverages because of his arm. I will take a real Pitcher over a Thrower any day but if CJH can teach him how to make the right decisions then we could have someone very special.
Bowling Green isn't really a test, which is nice, because we can beat them easily on the ground..... probably without much effort. Their run defense should let us establish a 2+ touchdown cushion, at will, even if our own defense struggles. Bowling Green TRULY sucks against the run.

I'm hoping the QBs get multiple attempts to air it out against well sub-SEC corners with our elite speed WRs. I predict good film for both dimes thrown and missed connections.

Low Key: if Harrison Bailey wants to help himself, he'll drop a coupla sweet balls on fly routes to Velus, Tillman, Hyatt, whoever he gets. It shouldn't be THAT hard against BG.

I went with Bailey. My better half is from Michigan, and we always watch their games when possible. I thought Milton was cringeworthy at least half the time. Having sat through all that so many times, I can’t bring myself to put him on the field.
I'm not a Michigan fan.
But i did watch the same games you did.
Did you not notice else wrong with the offense? The team??

Reactions: irish1485

VN Store

Back