'22 Stanford transfer DT Jaxson Moi (Tennessee)

Okay, know it's a highlight vid, but it's still pretty impressive. Add in the fact that he wears a LINEMAN number instead of a single digit and I'm all in on him.
Looks like he gets off block pretty well. Pretty patient watching plays develop then gets lateral pretty quickly with good speed to track down the ball carrier and knows how to get his hands up on pass plays. I think RG is going to like working with this guy and vice versa.

Very disruptive at LOS. These are highlights, but he shows good get off, leverage, and his feet are constantly moving. So glad to BOOM today.
I agree

Skillset looks very similiar to Omar Norman-Lott. Body type is similar and they are both twitchy and agile for their body size.

While I did joke about this earlier…it is clear from his comments that the Polynesian connection does hold weight with him…I think that’s pretty cool to be honest…I especially like his comments about learning the east TN culture as well…it’s never a bad thing when two different cultures get to learn about each other first hand
We love barbecue and Momma. That’s two commonalities with Poly culture right there.

BOOM!
iu

I really like Jaxson Moi he has strong violent hands, and a great motor. CRG is going to make this guy special on our DL. The Vol's are building something for all of us to be proud of. The future is so bright we all are going to need sunglasses. 😎

VFL...GBO

VN Store

Back