'22 Stanford transfer DT Jaxson Moi (Tennessee)

miss-piggy-the-muppets.gif

Jenkins is a DT. He’s huge. And apparently he’s coming along nicely. I’m betting the top 4 at DT will be Hobbs, Moi, Wallace, and Jenkins. Then the remaining depth with be determined by who develops best among the rest. Need at least 5 guys rotating among those two spots (not counting SDEs who can slide inside in rabbit packages).
Yeah Jenkins quietly played a role in the rotation. Can play all along the DL except nose really it seemed like. Think he stays in the rotation as an effort guy with good size as you alluded to

Jenkins is a DT. He’s huge. And apparently he’s coming along nicely. I’m betting the top 4 at DT will be Hobbs, Moi, Wallace, and Jenkins. Then the remaining depth with be determined by who develops best among the rest. Need at least 5 guys rotating among those two spots (not counting SDEs who can slide inside in rabbit packages).
For sure…I remember Dan Williams being a similarly ranked interior guy that blew up in college…I’ll be watching Jenkins closely this year…every time I’ve seen him on the field I’ve thought “he looks/moves like a DUDE”…I hope that pans out

For sure…I remember Dan Williams being a similarly ranked interior guy that blew up in college…I’ll be watching Jenkins closely this year…every time I’ve seen him on the field I’ve thought “he looks/moves like a DUDE”…I hope that pans out
Yeah, I can see what Garner loved about him as a prospect. The polish that he lacked is being provided by Coach G. The raw material was already there in abundance. He’ll be a RS Jr in 2025 and I bet he’ll be a force by then.

Nice addition to the defensive line room and he will thrive under Coach Garner.

Definitely…all people of Polynesian decent know each other and feel connected…it’s just science
While I did joke about this earlier…it is clear from his comments that the Polynesian connection does hold weight with him…I think that’s pretty cool to be honest…I especially like his comments about learning the east TN culture as well…it’s never a bad thing when two different cultures get to learn about each other first hand

VN Store

Back