'22 Stanford transfer DT Jaxson Moi (Tennessee)

JMO. It appeared to me when he got back on the field after the injury he sustained in fall camp, he was playing at a higher level. If you have a different opinion, I’m not going to argue.

I think we saw it in spots. I'd like to see him on the field more and being a disruptive plug. I had hopes he would be our Vince Wilfork at the college level but that was probably too much to ask especially after seeing the dunk on video.. Health will be important.

Like getting a true big bodied, versatile DL. In my opinion benefits our line more than keeping Baron around. Would like to see us pick up a good middle linebacker somewhere but it looks like the staff addressed the team's major needs well in the portal

Like getting a true big bodied, versatile DL. In my opinion benefits our line more than keeping Baron around. Would like to see us pick up a good middle linebacker somewhere but it looks like the staff addressed the team's major needs well in the portal
We have the MLB. Pili.

We have the MLB. Pili.
And he was injured week 2 last season with.... wait for it- 2 solo tackles all season. Linebackers get banged up never hurts to have more talented bodies, especially behind a guy that graduated high school in 2016 like Guarantano, Daniel Bituli and Nigel Warrior

And he was injured week 2 last season with.... wait for it- 2 solo tackles all season. Linebackers get banged up never hurts to have more talented bodies, especially behind a guy that graduated high school in 2016 like Guarantano, Daniel Bituli and Nigel Warrior
He was actually injured in the first half of the first game (hence the low tackle number). Telander is the backup. He’s gonna be a good one. It would be difficult to convince a portal guy to transfer knowing that those 2 guys are already here, though.

Nah bro didn’t read that one poster's comment? He got recruited over….at Stanford. I know it’s hard to believe but he said it and he knows stuff.
So Stanford doesn’t use 4+ interior defensive linemen like most teams in the SEC? Find it odd that most teams are searching for some defensive line quality depth but at Stanford they only play 1 or 2 and everyone else sits the bench? Saying this guy was recruited over simply isn’t plausible.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
He was actually injured in the first half of the first game (hence the low tackle number). Telander is the backup. He’s gonna be a good one. It would be difficult to convince a portal guy to transfer knowing that those 2 guys are already here, though.
I'm really excited about Telander and Carter. Hopefully Herring and Perry can develop well over the offseason too.

So Stanford doesn’t use 4+ interior defensive linemen like most teams in the SEC? Find it odd that most teams are searching for some defensive line quality depth but at Stanford they only play 1 or 2 and everyone else sits the bench? Saying this guy was recruited over simply isn’t plausible.
He’s making fun of one of our DA posters that said he was recruited over. Texas and Washington both wanted the guy; you know two of the teams in the playoffs this year. We run a lot of subs so this guy should play a lot and probably be a good player for us.

We got 3 really good MLBs in the 2023 class who should all be ready to play at a high level in 2024. We also picked up a kid from Wofford (I think) from the portal to give more depth at the position. I don't see a need for another MLB from the. portal with what we now have on the roster.

VN Store

Back