Stand up Comedy Thread

Are you being your obnoxious VN character, rn? ; )
To be fair I was watching last night at like 3AM (allergies too real right now). I'll rewatch. I may take the wife and mother in law to see in Tucson next month. They like him. Cheap for front row seats too.

Jeselnik has a new Netflix special. His previous was better but this still he me rolling

Sure. Nate says a funny line but then the bulk of the story is meh. Never gets there. Gary vider opened
First of all, Vider is a pro and is way underrated. Secondly, Bargatze is a gem! Not every set can be a killer. I like playing him for my kids, who love comedy. There just aren’t too many clean guys who are good. I can’t take any more of them listening to Gaffigan, and I’ve never been able to take Regan for any amount of time.

Reactions: Lurkerin
First of all, Vider is a pro and is way underrated. Secondly, Bargatze is a gem! Not every set can be a killer. I like playing him for my kids, who love comedy. There just aren’t too many clean guys who are good. I can’t take any more of them listening to Gaffigan, and I’ve never been able to take Regan for any amount of time.
Vider was hilarious. I just don’t like Nate’s delivery and stories.

I love Jeselnik. I didn't find this one as funny as his first Netflix release, but it could be because I saw this routine live and at that time, I thought it was just as funny as the first one. I'd love to see Jeselnik do a routine with someone like Dave Attell where they spend part of the show just ripping on each other and the crowd.

What happened to tosh? Saw him live for my 21st and seems like he dropped off from the stand up world after that

Try Ryan Hamilton (netflix)

VN Store

Back