Stand up Comedy Thread

I never heard any. We're you I'm 7 or 9 show?

9. It was from the area of the left upper box, and Miller called the guy out twice that was sitting there, but he said it wasn't him. I think it was somebody behind the curtain, and the guy went behind it a couple of times looking for him. It was especially rude given that they were filming.

I’m looking forward to this new Joe Rogan special soon. I don’t think there’s a release date yet, but maybe a month ago he said they’d filmed it

9. It was from the area of the left upper box, and Miller called the guy out twice that was sitting there, but he said it wasn't him. I think it was somebody behind the curtain, and the guy went behind it a couple of times looking for him. It was especially rude given that they were filming.

I was 7. No hecklers

Dennis Miller at the Bijou was hilarious. Great show.

It was like seeing Ghengas Kahn having a bowl of couscous while watching Martin Luther post the 95 Theses in Worms while seeing Bill Clinton in the Oval Office with Monica Lewisnky Amirite?

Didn't know where else to put this, but CC is airing a roast of Bruce Willis on July 29. I love roasts and I love BW. The lineup:

JGL
Ed Norton
Cybill Shepherd
Kevin Pollack
Dom Irrera
Nikki Glaer
Lil Rel Howery
Jeff Ross

Reactions: 1 person
Didn't know where else to put this, but CC is airing a roast of Bruce Willis on July 29. I love roasts and I love BW. The lineup:

JGL
Ed Norton
Cybill Shepherd
Kevin Pollack
Dom Irrera
Nikki Glaer
Lil Rel Howery
Jeff Ross

You should start a thread for it so you can bump it a month from now to remind us.

Why do I keep thinking Dom Irrera is dead? Abe Vigoda syndrome.

I’m looking forward to this new Joe Rogan special soon. I don’t think there’s a release date yet, but maybe a month ago he said they’d filmed it

I saw him perform not too long ago in Nashville. He absolutely killed it.

I watched Chappelle's "The Bird Revelation" last night, and it was...hmmmm...odd? The funniest thing about it was the number of cigarettes he lit up and threw down on the stage in 45 minutes.

JGL
Ed Norton
Cybill Shepherd
Kevin Pollack
Dom Irrera
Nikki Glaer
Lil Rel Howery
Jeff Ross

Fun fact:

Jeff Ross did his stand up at the school I went to before I transferred to UT and my roommate and I picked him up in my Jeep Cherokee at the airport and partied with him at a local bar. He was a really nice guy, very chill, down to earth.

Fun fact:

Jeff Ross did his stand up at the school I went to before I transferred to UT and my roommate and I picked him up in my Jeep Cherokee at the airport and partied with him at a local bar. He was a really nice guy, very chill, down to earth.

My future BIL is a professional standup and I hung out with him at the Comedy Cellar. He introduced me to Jeff Ross and JR said, "I hear you and your wife want to have a threesome with me?"

My future BIL is a professional standup and I hung out with him at the Comedy Cellar. He introduced me to Jeff Ross and JR said, "I hear you and your wife want to have a threesome with me?"

That's awesome. He ripped me pretty good when he was on stage. It was like my own personal roast for 2 minutes. I don't take stuff too seriously so it was pretty funny. Also helps that I had smoked and drank before hand.

Ha! I actually see it. You just need a mullet.

I used to have one. It was my av here like 8 years ago. Maybe he meant looks, but that's not what i initially thought he was saying.

Theo Von is smart in the way he has out of the box thoughts and ideas, but so much of it is steeped in ignorance and immaturity. He's pretty funny

I used to have one. It was my av here like 8 years ago. Maybe he meant looks, but that's not what i initially thought he was saying.

Theo Von is smart in the way he has out of the box thoughts and ideas, but so much of it is steeped in ignorance and immaturity. He's pretty funny
He’s super smart. He’s always in character and quick with the responses. I’ve been following him pretty closely ever since I heard him on JRE a while back.

Huff mentioned it in the Netflix thread, Nate Bargatze's new stand up on there is funny. He's clean too.

Theo is a lot more funny in improv situations which is my favorite kind of comedy. He’s a character like me on volnation

VN Store

Back