SRO tickets

I was told that they are increasing seating and there will be no GA tickets available. All will be pre-sold. When I bought my season ticket renewals the other day, they said any extras would be sold first come first serve at some date. She did not know when. They are limited as to how many can be in the stadium and the SRO has been because they expected seats to not be filled on regular season games but they do not think that will be the case for Regionals.
I do not remember SRO's last year in regionals or supers but might be wrong. I know last year I was able to buy 6 extra tickets but since everything sold this year except GA in left field there were no extra for supers I could buy.

I was afraid that would be the case. That’s why we’re going to Hoover this year. Last year we traded Hoover for a chance on Regionals and Supers, which worked out, this year I knew the chance would be slim for tickets so we decided to go to Hoover.

I was afraid that would be the case. That’s why we’re going to Hoover this year. Last year we traded Hoover for a chance on Regionals and Supers, which worked out, this year I knew the chance would be slim for tickets so we decided to go to Hoover.
Hoover is fun. I went to the Arkansas game last year in Hoover and went to the Supers against LSU. The Met has plenty of seats, but for the Arkansas vs UT game last year most seats was filled and they had temporary seats brought in that was full on top of the grass hill/berm was also full down left field line. But I would have to say the Supers was more electrical last year than Hoover. Actually had better time at the Supers pecan though it was an SRO ticket to get in.

Reactions: feathersax
I was told that they are increasing seating and there will be no GA tickets available. All will be pre-sold. When I bought my season ticket renewals the other day, they said any extras would be sold first come first serve at some date. She did not know when. They are limited as to how many can be in the stadium and the SRO has been because they expected seats to not be filled on regular season games but they do not think that will be the case for Regionals.
I do not remember SRO's last year in regionals or supers but might be wrong. I know last year I was able to buy 6 extra tickets but since everything sold this year except GA in left field there were no extra for supers I could buy.
Last year Supers they sold 150-200 SRO tickets 90 minutes prior to 1st pitch. I seen 1st hand the demand for SRO tickets as that was the only way to get in the game if you didn’t have a ticket already. Line starting forming for game 1 of the supers at 8am the morning of game day outside the ticket office at the stadium.

Reactions: vol66
Hoover & the SEC Tournament is terrific. We've been going for 20 years. If you love great baseball, there's no better venue. Go Diamond VOLS!

VN Store

Back