SRO tickets

9296potsguy

Drinking to cope
Asking for someone with experience this year. I know the sale starts 1.5 hours before the game starts, but do I need to be there earlier to ensure that I make it in?

Asking for someone with experience this year. I know the sale starts 1.5 hours before the game starts, but do I need to be there earlier to ensure that I make it in?
For a regional and super regional you would need to get there about 3-5 hours early to get an SRO ticket.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
For a regional and super regional you would need to get there about 3-5 hours early to get an SRO ticket.

That early ? - wow. How much are tickets from someone on Volnation or secondary market?

I’m thinking about flying to Omaha if we make it to championship series. Something tells me total costs would exceed $1,500 (air fare, hotel, tix for three game series, food, etc).

That early ? - wow. How much are tickets from someone on Volnation or secondary market?

I’m thinking about flying to Omaha if we make it to championship series. Something tells me total costs would exceed $1,500 (air fare, hotel, tix for three game series, food, etc).
I can remember going yo supers last year and people started forming a line 9 hours early before the first pitch. I also seen scalpers get the limit on SRO tickets and resell them moments later for $500 a ticket last year. SRO tickets was like $10 each or so. It was crazy. It was fun as it was a big block party all day. People lined outside the stadium with coolers and chairs waiting. I never seen anything like it. I was appalled watching SRO tickets go for $500.

I can remember going yo supers last year and people started forming a line 9 hours early before the first pitch. I also seen scalpers get the limit on SRO tickets and resell them moments later for $500 a ticket last year. SRO tickets was like $10 each or so. It was crazy. It was fun as it was a big block party all day. People lined outside the stadium with coolers and chairs waiting. I never seen anything like it. I was appalled watching SRO tickets go for $500.

That is insane. Someone posted that Omaha is a cheap ticket. Not if the Vols make it to finals.

I would pay twice that to witness a championship if it happens

I was told that they are increasing seating and there will be no GA tickets available. All will be pre-sold. When I bought my season ticket renewals the other day, they said any extras would be sold first come first serve at some date. She did not know when. They are limited as to how many can be in the stadium and the SRO has been because they expected seats to not be filled on regular season games but they do not think that will be the case for Regionals.
I do not remember SRO's last year in regionals or supers but might be wrong. I know last year I was able to buy 6 extra tickets but since everything sold this year except GA in left field there were no extra for supers I could buy.

VN Store

Back