Squeaker in Pennsylvania

There have been allegations that Republican attorneys were kicked out of rooms where absentee ballots were counted, and that voting machines in Allegheny County were miscalibrated. There is a story that Republicans are going to ask to have voting machines locked up until a recount can be done.

There have been allegations that Republican attorneys were kicked out of rooms where absentee ballots were counted, and that voting machines in Allegheny County were miscalibrated. There is a story that Republicans are going to ask to have voting machines locked up until a recount can be done.

But.... but.... but Trump likes whores.

And we’re the unethical, deplorable scum of the earth....

They can’t even win when they cheat!

All jokes aside, if this is proven to be true and it was an attempt to adversely affect the outcome, lock their asses up.

But.... but.... but Trump likes whores.

And we’re the unethical, deplorable scum of the earth....

They can’t even win when they cheat!

All jokes aside, if this is proven to be true and it was an attempt to adversely affect the outcome, lock their asses up.

Hey Squirts, got any sources to link yet? Not seeing anything on my Google news search. But that's probably the deep state filter I have in place for my searches.

Reactions: 4 people
Pro tariffs, pro life, anti gun legislation. This cat looks nothing like a modern day Democrat.

Just looked deeper into this, and he has repeatedly called for stronger gun laws and while he personally opposes abortion says he respects the supreme courts decision and women’s right to choose.

If this is a conservative Democrat, I’m all for it.

Hey Squirts, got any sources to link yet? Not seeing anything on my Google news search. But that's probably the deep state filter I have in place for my searches.

The only thing squirting is... well....

If you’d take a break from fapping over CNN-MSNBC-anti-Trump hysteria and read the last line (it starts with, “All jokes aside,”), you’d see that a link is not necessary.

Just looked deeper into this, and he has repeatedly called for stronger gun laws and while he personally opposes abortion says he respects the supreme courts decision and women’s right to choose.

He also said he's Pro-life but is fine with abortion at 20 weeks. I don't know how you square that up.

He'll fall in line with Pelosi right after he is sworn in.

Reactions: 2 people
Absentee ballots fully counted. Lamb up by 600+ votes. Provisional and military ballots still outstanding, but unlikely to be enough to put Saccone over the top. Recount likely though. Per CNN.

Reactions: 3 people
Absentee ballots fully counted. Lamb up by 600+ votes. Provisional and military ballots still outstanding, but unlikely to be enough to put Saccone over the top. Recount likely though. Per CNN.

Are you all going to spike the basketball out of bounds and call this a YUGE victory?

Harbinger - already speculation that it will be enough to push a number of repubs. to decide not to run for reelection

They may run as moderates, but they pretty much vote as a unit as they are told by Pelosi and Schumer. They may be allowed off the reservation briefly for one or two votes that are going to pass anyway. If their vote is needed by leadership, that is how they will vote.

Blue dogs in the south survived for years doing that. Democrats have never really figured things out since 1994 when all the party switches happened and the southern Democrat became an endangered species.

VN Store

Back