Spying on the enemy

F Roy Williams?

giphy.gif

Tennessee has not been this good in a long time and Florida has not been this bad in a long time. Yes, we tried to talk ourselves into the idea that Tennessee can beat Florida in the past, but there wasn't a lot of reason to believe it...which was more about Tennessee being bad than Florida being great. They were just good enough to be better than Tennessee. Now, Tennessee is appreciably better than Florida.
We've had teams recently that could have beat Fla. but we made STUPID mistakes to snatch victory away from us, (the one that sticks in my craw is the hail mary by Franks on the last play.).

We've had teams recently that could have beat Fla. but we made STUPID mistakes to snatch victory away from us, (the one that sticks in my craw is the hail mary by Franks on the last play.).

Could have. Not should have. The team you just mentioned was a 4-8 team.

Tennessee lost those games because we weren’t good. We just didn’t want to about it.

We absolutely did NOT take our foot off the gas. I mean we went up 17 points with under 8 minutes left and had only one series after that and on that we went to their 30 and went for it on 4th down. We just could not stop their offense in the last 3 series.
I remember, think I got an ulcer . Should have been a 3 score win.

Reactions: FBtime
I hate UF with all of my soul and hope they never win another game in any sport…..

but, they will not Suck next year. They have talent. They will not be a pushover. I hate saying it, but it’s the truth.

Reactions: cherokeeeVOL
I hate UF with all of my soul and hope they never win another game in any sport…..

but, they will not Suck next year. They have talent. They will not be a pushover. I hate saying it, but it’s the truth.
We def can’t overlook them and we haven’t won at their place in 20 years def not a gimme win.

Reactions: SAPPER 5
Florida finds a way to play with us every year, even when our talent is better. You guys act like they have 0 talent when it’s not the case. I’d bet their cumulative recruiting classes are near as good, if not better than ours over the last 2-3 years. Although I didn’t put any time into researching that so feel free to prove me wrong. I do believe we will beat them, and I do believe our coaching will be much better than theirs. I also believe anyone who thinks we will steamroll them is going to be disappointed.

We’re winning by 24-31 points in Gainesville this year. The stadium will empty during the 3rd quarter. Milton will get Heisman talk.

Florida has talent and culture issues. It’s gonna be a long year for them.

Im ready to run off about 5 in a row against those guys. There have been times where UT beats them once or twice but it always seemed flukey in retrospect since Florida would always go right back to beating UT like a drum. A long streak would be nice to show UT has actually surpassed them and it’s no fluke.
5 in a row? How about 15 in a row? ***k the gators

VN Store

Back