Spring Practice #8

I still think Milton's gift is his curse: mechanics. So much velocity and length from that final snap of the wrist makes distance judgement harder, plus those perfect spirals soar forever.

But there have been a few who rode such a delivery into the NFL, so maybe he can, too.

If Milton can leverage his size physically, get the right contacts prescription, and get coached up, he has tons of potential. I'm really rooting for this guy to become a solid backup this year with room to improve next year.

IMO Milton is a bust at QB at the collegiate level. That translates into no way he makes an NFL roster. If he wants to play on Sundays he needs to figure out and match his talents/size to a new position, request the change, and make it happen. Otherwise he needs to pick up a clip board and prepare to be a grad assistant and prep for coaching somewhere.

IMO Milton is a bust at QB at the collegiate level. That translates into no way he makes an NFL roster. If he wants to play on Sundays he needs to figure out and match his talents/size to a new position, request the change, and make it happen. Otherwise he needs to pick up a clip board and prepare to be a grad assistant and prep for coaching somewhere.
Would go from one injury from starting to end of the bench trying to learn a new position. It’s not enough to WANT to play in the NFL.

Reactions: Teeman
I think the NFL aspirations flew past the open receiver down field last year. What I am interested in is seeing what Heupel can do with him now that he has had time in the system and had some coaching.

I would like to see Milton try n play some rb..he's fast and big and seems shifty for a big dude...who knows he might could play wr or te as well
Lol ...hahahahahaha.. are u freaking serious .. softess big guy I ever seen run the ball. . Goes down with ease .. Mr Run out of bounds on 4th down . Come on dude.. give me a break

Kinda surprised to see James Robinson running with 3rd team. Also, OT depth … woof.

I would like to see Milton try n play some rb..he's fast and big and seems shifty for a big dude...who knows he might could play wr or te as well
giphy.gif

So what exactly is wrong with bumphus
Apparently the knee injury from last season.
I think the NFL aspirations flew past the open receiver down field last year. What I am interested in is seeing what Heupel can do with him now that he has had time in the system and had some coaching.
Crompton got his shot.
Milton's dream is not dead yet. Just on fumes.

If Milton can leverage his size physically, get the right contacts prescription, and get coached up, he has tons of potential. I'm really rooting for this guy to become a solid backup this year with room to improve next year.
Next yr no plz Jackson or nico step it up

Reactions: Remy
The secondary was one of our weakest units last year and a big question mark for me coming into this season. They looked horrible against Purdue. It’s tough seeing so many injuries there and the inability for those players to get quality reps and improve during spring practice or at least see which players are stepping up.

I'm also slightly worried about Small. He was plagued all last season with a shoulder injury. I’d hate to see something else keep him from being 100% this season.

Reactions: Pacer92 and VAVol85
As opposed to leveraging his size emotionally? :)

I must agree. I gotta say I admire his apparent ability to function as a good teammate and display a solid attitude especially with the difficulties and criticism he endured last year (much of it justified yes, but he is still a young man and I am pulling for him).

Next yr no plz Jackson or nico step it up

If anyone can get Milton right it's CJH. I'm kinda excited to see what he can do with him. I think we should all give him a chance, he definitely has all the tools to be really good. If he doesn't work out at least we have a few options. I'm definitely not gonna knock the man for trying plus he is evidently a great teammate.

GBO!🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊

The number of injuries at the outset of spring ball is concerning but I suppose it's better to have them now than September.
Was thinking the same thing. And corner... What in the world is going on that we cannot fill that position?

VN Store

Back