Spring Game/O&W Game/Calhouns on the River (merged)

I recognized Justin immediately....it was the manly beard!

OE knew darn well who we were, and decided not to associate. That is my story and I am sticking to it!

i'd be willing to be you all stuck out like a sore thumb.

the convesation had to be riveting.....someone would probably say someting that sounded profound and ten people shouting "Q F T!!!!"

i'd be willing to be you all stuck out like a sore thumb.

the convesation had to be riveting.....someone would probably say someting that sounded profound and ten people shouting "Q F T!!!!"
there were literally a few QFT's, but mainly serious talk about black jerseys....it was great!!

Actually, my GF had a great time....maybe it was the ribs!! But, she just kept saying......I can't believe you people met over the internet...and then got together!

I said...never underestimate the powers of a Vol fan!!!:)

I never thought you would have a jealous streak Jakester! At least BigOrange and I could trick our wives into going!:eek:lol:
eh, not jealous.....just trying to make myself feel better about missing it.....but not jealousy. definitely not. really.:)

all in good fun..........:thumbsup:

Oh well, I figured there was group at the bar but I could have swore Volnissniss said she was going to be there at the door greeting people.

I feel so bad! OE! Really? You were there at 11? I walked in at 11:20 or 11:30 and I had all my pom poms and I went to the bar b/c the restaurant was empty. Thankfully O=W=H was there to meet!

SO I did say I would be there smiling ready to pass out pom poms and shake hands, I'm sorry. I feel like I f'd it all up! I was at the bar with the rest of VN laughing and having a blast, I just assumed folks would walk in.

I apologize seriously, if I misguided you at all. And furthermore I thought STEVE (the ass manager) was well aware of us being there. In fact some random guy came over to ask us if we were Volnation and if we needed a table...

I can't believe no one asked about me... I'm shocked. :)

In all seriousness, if any of you do the tailgating thing this fall, let me know. I'm fairly certain I'll be at the Fla. game, and if my schedule clears up some, maybe more...

OWH enjoying himself Saturday!!!!

Attachments

• ladies man 2.jpg
    ladies man 2.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 119
I feel so bad! OE! Really? You were there at 11? I walked in at 11:20 or 11:30 and I had all my pom poms and I went to the bar b/c the restaurant was empty. Thankfully O=W=H was there to meet!

SO I did say I would be there smiling ready to pass out pom poms and shake hands, I'm sorry. I feel like I f'd it all up! I was at the bar with the rest of VN laughing and having a blast, I just assumed folks would walk in.

I apologize seriously, if I misguided you at all. And furthermore I thought STEVE (the ass manager) was well aware of us being there. In fact some random guy came over to ask us if we were Volnation and if we needed a table...

Don't feel bad for OE, he's always off in his own little crazy world anyways. :birgits_giggle: Seriously though, someone should step up and organize something for the VN crew one of these games if people want to meet up, and with all of your enthusiasm, I nominate you. :)

hey now... :furious3:

I'm tellin...

:whistling:

Im ticked that I missed it. I want a VN tailgate for the bama game or homecoming.

Don't feel bad for OE, he's always off in his own little crazy world anyways. :birgits_giggle: Seriously though, someone should step up and organize something for the VN crew one of these games if people want to meet up, and with all of your enthusiasm, I nominate you. :)

Thank you so much, I really did enjoy working with Lexvol and lighting a fire under people, I really did have a great time!

I think the ladies could put our minds together for something unforgettable! Windy, did you go to UT?

On a side note:

OrangeEmpire is a big chicken!

Names that came up in conversation as notable absences:
Hat
Jake
Rex
VIA
BigPappa
Breaker
Jr.
Freak
Larkin
Slobberknocker
Windy
Volsgal03
...and a host of others...

If we ever get everyone in Calhouns at the same time, the place is likely to explode.
Didn't see my name on the list and was crestfallen :cray: but am now over it. On second review I realized I was in the bold case group... :dance2:

How am I a chicken?

I asked every one I say and they thought I was crazy.

The only thing that knew there was any volnation people there was slick rick signs in the jon!

VN Store

Back