Spring Game/O&W Game/Calhouns on the River (merged)

Wish I could have been there, had a workshop. I've only met Justin, and if everyone is like him, you are a great group. BTW any pics of the group?

Wish I could have been there, had a workshop. I've only met Justin, and if everyone is like him, you are a great group. BTW any pics of the group?

Justfunninorange took a few shots.....but no group pictures per say.

Justin gave you props RB!

No shots of me....It doesn't really matter though....I'll look different the next time you see me! Now if I can just pull lg and jr into the web..........

No shots of me....It doesn't really matter though....I'll look different the next time you see me! Now if I can just pull lg and jr into the web..........

We've got to get Lawgator to a function....Jr. is too scared! I think he might be on the wagon.:eek:lol:

Banana Republic took quite a hurting too... (not to mention my wallet)

looks like its Ramen this week for dinner!

I think Liz Claiborne and Chicos collapsed when we left the store.

I started to tell everyone I was orangesqaure....but I left my gun in the car......

that would of been hilarious...... wished I would of thought of it at the time!

what you should have done is walk in, find the table and start saying......."slick rick needs a beer" "slick rick would lke to have the ribs" "slick ricks says the orange team will win, the white team is getting racked".........

that would have been funny.:p

what you should have done is walk in, find the table and start saying......."slick rick needs a beer" "slick rick would lke to have the ribs" "slick ricks says the orange team will win"..........

Oddly enough, there were Slick Rick says written on the bathroom walls and on the newspapers in front of the urinals

what you should have done is walk in, find the table and start saying......."slick rick needs a beer" "slick rick would lke to have the ribs" "slick ricks says the orange team will win, the white team is getting racked".........

yeah but it would of blown my cover.......

said it before but just wanted to reiterate how good it was to finally meet some of you guys. lookin forward to meeting more of you and seeing the others again. guess its gonna be a few months but getting together an official-unofficial VN tailgate is way passed due.

Ok people, my wife and I show up at 1100 and we asked the person sitting us if there was going to be a group from Volnation there.

He looked at us like we were crazy. We stayed till noon and never saw any one!

The only thing I saw was Slick Rick signs in the bathroom!

Where were you people?!?

:p

Ok people, my wife and I show up at 1100 and we asked the person sitting us if there was going to be a group from Volnation there.

Where were you people?!?

Yea they really were clueless about the whole VN thing. They just kind of shrugged their shoulders at us. But someone recognized Justin. We were all at the bar directly in front of you as you walk in the door.

Where were you people?!?

sounds like CD had the law enforcement angle covered anyway.

Oh well, I figured there was group at the bar but I could have swore Volnissniss said she was going to be there at the door greeting people.

VN Store

Back