Sports Illustrated SEC Preview

How so? Who would you say is 1-5 in the league? That’s the issue, everyone has question marks...but Arkansas/Bama/UGA/UK/Aub/UT most would agree are 6 of the better teams in the league.

Auburn
Florida
Kentucky
Tennessee
Texas A&M

Arkansas, Georgia, and Bama are middle of the conference teams IMO, mostly because of coaching. I might put LSU and Ole Miss over those three as well. A little too early to tell.

On that same note, Vanderbilt has hired a buster as well.

But he’s gonna recruit well enough to win some games.

Auburn
Florida
Kentucky
Tennessee
Texas A&M

Arkansas, Georgia, and Bama are middle of the conference teams IMO, mostly because of coaching. I might put LSU and Ole Miss over those three as well. A little too early to tell.

Why you got UK ahead of UT?

Maybe but at 0-4 Kennedy didn't have his team ready to play at all. Pathetic performance by them

Judge them in a week or two. First game back at full strength. Need time to jell. Talent is apparent. Hogg, Davis, and Williams are NBA players.

I don't want to take away from UT, but they definitely aren't the team they were just a few weeks ago. Some of the players really have taken some steps back.

Yea I didn't think we played well and still beat the hell out of them. Either we are damn good or they suck.

Little bit of both imo

I didn’t.

I agree. I thought Tennessee played well. If Tennessee had not played well they would have lost.

A & M just came off a one point loss to Kentucky.

Probably would have beat Kentucky if the ref had not swallowed his whistle on the last play of the game.

VN Store

Back