Sports Illustrated SEC Preview

SEC is gonna be a mess...

Texas A&M and Tennessee both start out 0-2
Alabama loses to Vanderbilt
Arkansas just lost to Mississippi State

You’re going to have a jumbled up slew of teams around the 8-10/9-9/10-8 mark...I could see winner only being 12-6, gonna be wild.

SEC is gonna be a mess...

Texas A&M and Tennessee both start out 0-2
Alabama loses to Vanderbilt
Arkansas just lost to Mississippi State

You’re going to have a jumbled up slew of teams around the 8-10/9-9/10-8 mark...I could see winner only being 12-6, gonna be wild.

I told a UK buddy of mine the same thing Monday night. Sadly, looking at their schedule, I think UK will go 12-6.

Moved to around the NCAA

Yes. Don't understand that decision. I get that it wasn't entirely Tennessee related, but unlike the FF, this one isn't overrun with off topic threads. Don't agree with the decision to move it, but it's not my board.

14-4 maybe.

12-6 won’t win it. Florida isn’t gonna finish 8-5 down the stretch. They will do a little better than that.

Probably not. They have a generous schedule. I think 12-6 definitely has you in the conversation, but you're probably right.

14-4 maybe.

12-6 won’t win it. Florida isn’t gonna finish 8-5 down the stretch. They will do a little better than that.

Arkansas
@ Kentucky
@ Georgia
Alabama
Georgia
@ Tennessee
Auburn
@ Alabama
Kentucky

That’s 9 of their 13 remaining games, some very tough games, if Florida finishes 14-4 with that slate I would be shocked.

Florida’s remaining schedule is brutal

An average Arkansas team at home, two games against a questionable Bama team, and two games against a questionable Georgia team? Brutal is overstating it quite a bit.

Auburn, Tennessee, and two games vs UK are their toughest matchups. It could be much, much worse.

An average Arkansas team at home, two games against a questionable Bama team, and two games against a questionable Georgia team? Brutal is overstating it quite a bit.

Auburn, Tennessee, and two games vs UK are their toughest matchups. It could be much, much worse.

How so? Who would you say is 1-5 in the league? That’s the issue, everyone has question marks...but Arkansas/Bama/UGA/UK/Aub/UT most would agree are 6 of the better teams in the league.

VN Store

Back