Spider-Man: Homecoming (July 7th, 2017)

I really liked Holland in Civil War. He and Ant-Man stole the airport scene. I'm also impressed with the fact that they actually made The Vulture look cool.

c7qh7w5vuamuaw0_large.jpg

This is my favorite poster so far!

Dejavu of the live action tv show Spider-Man which also had web shooters on the outside of the costume.

It's great that this actor as Peter Parker is believable as a high school student. That can't be said for the other 2 Spider-Man movie franchises who are believable more as college students.
Terrific the Romance won't be the focus instead Peter as Spider-Man wanting to prove he's a valiant super hero to Iron Man so he won't keep treating him as a kid along with having to defeat the ruthless remorseless super villain The Vulture.

Also marvelous because from what I've seen this super villain won't have the split personality which most super villains in Spider-Man movies have had.
Instead a outright villain that is in control of his actions and chooses the wrong destructive evil path although no doubt like most villains he believes he's a hero with some reason or reasons for why he believes he's a hero.

I really liked Holland in Civil War. He and Ant-Man stole the airport scene. I'm also impressed with the fact that they actually made The Vulture look cool.

If they had gone typical Old Man I imagine Ben Kingsley and no doubt he would be great as the Original Vulture.

Amazing Batman, Birdman, and The Vulture.
Michael Keaton again playing a fictional bird character in a movie this time as the super villain The Vulture.

Something new for him since he was a super hero as Batman and Birdman.

Early reactions have hit the internet and they are extremely positive.

I will go watch at the theater. Which is rare, since I have a jailbroke Fire Stick. Which means, I will be able to watch it at home, within a week after it comes out. Holland comes across as the perfect Peter Parker/Spiderman. It looks fun, like a Spiderman movie should

I will go watch at the theater. Which is rare, since I have a jailbroke Fire Stick. Which means, I will be able to watch it at home, within a week after it comes out. Holland comes across as the perfect Peter Parker/Spiderman. It looks fun, like a Spiderman movie should

Cam copies always suck for movies like this. Poor lighting, bad sound, often crooked angles, cropped screen.

I have Kodi installed but never bother with new like this. Plus they come out on video so quick anymore it's worth waiting until a clear copy is available.

Cam copies always suck for movies like this. Poor lighting, bad sound, often crooked angles, cropped screen.

I have Kodi installed but never bother with new like this. Plus they come out on video so quick anymore it's worth waiting until a clear copy is available.

Most of the time, that's true. Wonder Women was pretty good, tho. But Spiderman HC, I want the whole theater experience.

Plus it's theft.

That's debatable. It's not like I am going to WalMart and slipping DVDs down my pants and walking out. I followed a set-up video on youtube. If it was so illegal wouldn't they take it off youtube? Anything else that's illegal is taken off youtube, very quickly. The videos that are at the movies, could probably considered illegal, but like somebody said, more times than not, they aren't worth watching. Still I'm not the one taping 'em, just watching and it's not like I am buying stolen goods, because I haven't bought anything. It's kind of like listening to music on the internet, guess u have never done that? Or watching highlight videos of recruits? Think what u want, I really don't care. What's that saying "let he without sin, cast the 1st stone".

That's debatable. It's not like I am going to WalMart and slipping DVDs down my pants and walking out. I followed a set-up video on youtube. If it was so illegal wouldn't they take it off youtube? Anything else that's illegal is taken off youtube, very quickly. The videos that are at the movies, could probably considered illegal, but like somebody said, more times than not, they aren't worth watching. Still I'm not the one taping 'em, just watching and it's not like I am buying stolen goods, because I haven't bought anything. It's kind of like listening to music on the internet, guess u have never done that? Or watching highlight videos of recruits? Think what u want, I really don't care. What's that saying "let he without sin, cast the 1st stone".

Lol.

It's theft man.

Reactions: 3 people
Now Feige s back to saying only SM exists in the MCU.

This is some weird stuff going on; although the consensus seems to be they may be waiting to see how well the Venom movie does before they start saying what characters might show up in the MCU.

Last edited:
Lol.

It's theft man.

Ok. Well I guess I am sticking it to the man. I'm sure Chris Pine and Gal Gadot are angry as hell. I just took money out of their pockets. When I watch a movie tonight for free, I will feel real bad about it. Hopefully, it will make up for the last 12 dollar ticket and 20 dollar coke and popcorn, I got at the theater. But, I guess that's not theft. Like I said, I don't care. I am watching free movies and u are not, so call the police, u judgemental pr!ck

Nope, that's not me. I overreacted. I am sorry. But, I am still watching free movies

Ok. Well I guess I am sticking it to the man. I'm sure Chris Pine and Gal Gadot are angry as hell. I just took money out of their pockets. When I watch a movie tonight for free, I will feel real bad about it. Hopefully, it will make up for the last 12 dollar ticket and 20 dollar coke and popcorn, I got at the theater. But, I guess that's not theft. Like I said, I don't care. I am watching free movies and u are not, so call the police, u judgemental pr!ck

Dude, sneak in your food like everyone else.

VN Store

Back