Spider-Man: Far From Home (July 2nd, 2019)

CagleMtnVol

Spider-Man: Far From Home

MPAA Rating: TBA
Directed by:
Jon Watts
Written by: Chris McKenna, Erik Sommers

Distributor: Sony / Columbia

Starring:
Tom Holland
Samuel L. Jackson
Zendaya
Jon Favreau
Cobie Smulders
J. B. Smoove
Jacob Batalon
Martin Starr
Marisa Tomei
Jake Gyllenhaal

Last edited:
I’m a big fan of Jake Gyllenhaal, and I’ve always wanted to see Mysterio in a Spider-Man movie. I’m excited for this one.

Wait... I thought Spider-Man and Fury died in the snapture. This must take place before IW 🤪

It takes place after the events of Avengers Endgame, Peter Parker/Spiderman is supposed to be suffering from PTSD in this movie.

I was totally kidding. The joke is that anyone believed Spider-Man would be dead for good in IW.

As for Endgame, the worst part is knowing the actors are finished with their roles so you k ow they want to wrap up theor stories for now.

I think Tom Holland is the best Peter Parker to date but I still have the first two Rami films as better Spider-Man movies than Homecoming. This one doesn’t look like it will take that mantle either.

I think Tom Holland is the best Peter Parker to date but I still have the first two Rami films as better Spider-Man movies than Homecoming. This one doesn’t look like it will take that mantle either.

I honestly put Homecoming as pretty close to the first Raimi film, but SM2 is one of the best superhero movies of all time IMO.

SM3 and the 2 ASM movies I like to forget happened.

I honestly put Homecoming as pretty close to the first Raimi film, but SM2 is one of the best superhero movies of all time IMO.

SM3 and the 2 ASM movies I like to forget happened.
I would say HC is close to Rami 1 but having watched Rami 1 fairly recently (about 3 months ago with my kids) I still think it captured the spirit of the character better.

In HC defense they were doing the best thing by skipping the retreaded origin and incorporating him into the MCU.

I know this isn't going to happen but it would be cool if there was a scene in Endgame where it shows Antman trying to escape the Quantum Realm and he's going in and out of alternate universes and goes into one and it breifly shows Tobey Maguire's Spider-Man.

Reactions: mrmax86
Since when is Mysterio a partner to Spider-Man? Already confused by this story, lol.
I'm pretty sure it's going to be a swerve. In the comics he started out as someone that wanted to be a hero for the fame and fortune. He would set up crimes being committed so he could stop them and be the hero. He even tried to portray Spider-Man as the bad guy so he would be the only "hero" in town.

I'm pretty sure it's going to be a swerve. In the comics he started out as someone that wanted to be a hero for the fame and fortune. He would set up crimes being committed so he could stop them and be the hero. He even tried to portray Spider-Man as the bad guy so he would be the only "hero" in town.

Maybe. It appears in the movie he is an "expert" on the Elementals brought in by Fury. Not exactly in keeping with his origin story from the comics, but maybe they just aren't tipping that hand yet with the trailers.

I'm thinking Mysterio is your villain after being revealed as a fraud.

I kinda think the Multiverse thing will be a swerve too.

VN Store

Back