Sour Grapes and Low Character?

3 takes on this that all end up in the same place.

1. That’s some great film. Good luck where you end up.

2. When the coach says, “Run it again.”, this is what you get. Good luck where you end up.

3. How long has he been up there practicing? What’s the rest of his film look like? Good luck where you end up.

My advice to him would be find a program running a similar defense as ours to shorten the learning curve.

Plenty players in the portal hoping someone picks them up. He can compete against even more competition trying to find a home.
If he's leaking practice footage that shouldn't be, he's not the type of player I'd pick up. Not trustworthy.
If you want to go some place else. Enter in the portal, thank the school for the op and move on

Reactions: VolMarine1371
I wouldn't want a traitor who doubles as a spy, and has no sense of dignity. If you're going, go, no need to stab people in the back. JGTHOH
Is a Vols player in the transfer portal trying to send a strong message to Josh Heupel and Tennessee?
He will be playing his last 3 years in 1-AA. Him doing what he done proves that another coach won’t be able to trust him. No coach will pick this kid up knowing if they make him mad, or he don’t get his way they have to worry about stuff like this getting out. I hope no one picks this athlete up and he tries to come back snd Hueple and company say no.

I dont see what the big deal is. Sure he "leaked" some practice highlights but does it really give anything away? I dont see anything of note. Its not like he leaked the playbook or something.

Reactions: DC_Vol
I dont see what the big deal is. Sure he "leaked" some practice highlights but does it really give anything away? I dont see anything of note. Its not like he leaked the playbook or something.
I agree. Kids need video coming out of HS. Willis wants a new home and he's got no real game tape to put out so he went with what he had. Wouldn't be surprised if Coach Heupel gave him the green light to use the practice footage. He had to get it from UTs video dept, right? Think folks are making a big deal out of nothing.

Did he have permission from the UT athletic Dept. to save that video or did he steal it? If he did steal it, the stain on his character is probably greater than the advantage that any school would gain from viewing the footage!!!

Reactions: feathersax
Did he have permission from the UT athletic Dept. to save that video or did he steal it? If he did steal it, the stain on his character is probably greater than the advantage that any school would gain from viewing the footage!!!
How would one "steal" video from UT?

VN Store

Back