Sour Grapes and Low Character?

RiseToTheTop

No offense to the guys over there but if you couldn't crack the rotation in this LB core then most likely you won't be playing major college football. Good luck at your next stop
exactly this

dude couldnt beat out Beasley and Solon Page in order to get any snaps lol thats on him.

Iam4utalways

3 takes on this that all end up in the same place.

1. That’s some great film. Good luck where you end up.

2. When the coach says, “Run it again.”, this is what you get. Good luck where you end up.

3. How long has he been up there practicing? What’s the rest of his film look like? Good luck where you end up.

My advice to him would be find a program running a similar defense as ours to shorten the learning curve.

Vol423

TheVolsFrog

Plenty players in the portal hoping someone picks them up. He can compete against even more competition trying to find a home.
If he's leaking practice footage that shouldn't be, he's not the type of player I'd pick up. Not trustworthy.
If you want to go some place else. Enter in the portal, thank the school for the op and move on

lilesrt

VolMarine1371

I wouldn't want a traitor who doubles as a spy, and has no sense of dignity. If you're going, go, no need to stab people in the back. JGTHOH
Is a Vols player in the transfer portal trying to send a strong message to Josh Heupel and Tennessee?
He will be playing his last 3 years in 1-AA. Him doing what he done proves that another coach won’t be able to trust him. No coach will pick this kid up knowing if they make him mad, or he don’t get his way they have to worry about stuff like this getting out. I hope no one picks this athlete up and he tries to come back snd Hueple and company say no.

PC Jr.

Alumnus of Note

K-town Vol Fan

Blood Runneth Orange
I dont see what the big deal is. Sure he "leaked" some practice highlights but does it really give anything away? I dont see anything of note. Its not like he leaked the playbook or something.

CAVPUT

1979/2022
I dont see what the big deal is. Sure he "leaked" some practice highlights but does it really give anything away? I dont see anything of note. Its not like he leaked the playbook or something.
I agree. Kids need video coming out of HS. Willis wants a new home and he's got no real game tape to put out so he went with what he had. Wouldn't be surprised if Coach Heupel gave him the green light to use the practice footage. He had to get it from UTs video dept, right? Think folks are making a big deal out of nothing.

mickey1969

Did he have permission from the UT athletic Dept. to save that video or did he steal it? If he did steal it, the stain on his character is probably greater than the advantage that any school would gain from viewing the footage!!!

VN Store