Sorry Freak

SoddyAllVol

A couple years ago when I was first trying to join I had sent emails and never got anything back and had given up hope of getting in here. In my frustration with this and because we were a terrible team I sent a nasty scathing email to the admin. From the bottom of my heart I am truly sorry freak and whoever else helps run this place.

Freak right now:

200.gif

A couple years ago when I was first trying to join I had sent emails and never got anything back and had given up hope of getting in here. In my frustration with this and because we were a terrible team I sent a nasty scathing email to the admin. From the bottom of my heart I am truly sorry freak and whoever else helps run this place.
Welcome aboard. Lol

Reactions: SoddyAllVol

Post it.

Reactions: VolNExile
Soddy ain’t heaven but you can see it from here. I completely understand the jealousy. People hate pretty.

He’s from the ridge in HIXSON.
I’m still on the ridge.
We’re accustomed too looking down on Soddy.

See what I did there?

VN Store

Back