Sorry Freak

SoddyAllVol

A couple years ago when I was first trying to join I had sent emails and never got anything back and had given up hope of getting in here. In my frustration with this and because we were a terrible team I sent a nasty scathing email to the admin. From the bottom of my heart I am truly sorry freak and whoever else helps run this place.

Orange_Vol1321

A couple years ago when I was first trying to join I had sent emails and never got anything back and had given up hope of getting in here. In my frustration with this and because we were a terrible team I sent a nasty scathing email to the admin. From the bottom of my heart I am truly sorry freak and whoever else helps run this place.
Welcome aboard. Lol

Post it.

VN Store

Sponsors