Sopranos!!!

Very confusing film, in that it was marketed as "this is how Tony Soprano became Tony Soprano" when it really did not focus on him or his development at all. I understand they wanted to introduce the character who mentored Tony, but he wasn't even around enough to display the relationship that molded Tony into who he became. It just didn't seem to have a solid focus or direction.

Very confusing film, in that it was marketed as "this is how Tony Soprano became Tony Soprano" when it really did not focus on him or his development at all. I understand they wanted to introduce the character who mentored Tony, but he wasn't even around enough to display the relationship that molded Tony into who he became. It just didn't seem to have a solid focus or direction.

Agreed.

That wasn't the point of the movie at all, lol.

Not to say they won't make 2 or 3 more. But the movie had nothing to do with how the Sopranos series starts...
Touches pretty heavily on how Tony gets panic attacks as an adult. Actress playing his mother nails it!

this was my biggest issue with the movie. False advertisement

Just got around to Many Saints tonight. I enjoyed it.

Had no idea the main actor (Dickie) was the guy who played Nick Cage’s little brother in Face/Off. Very respectable acting job on both fronts, two very opposite type of characters.

He looks frustratingly like Christian Bale in Many Saints, made me Google if there’s any relation.

I can literally turn on any episode and just love the $hit out of it.
Me too! It's my all time favorite show. One of the reasons is it brings back extreme nostalgia because I was right around the same age AJ was at that time period. Seeing him play N64 Mario Cart and seeing the way that he dresses, etc... brings back childhood memories.

Me too! It's my all time favorite show. One of the reasons is it brings back extreme nostalgia because I was right around the same age AJ was at that time period. Seeing him play N64 Mario Cart and seeing the way that he dresses, etc... brings back childhood memories.

AJ was the worst character on the 1st watch but he gets funnier with every re-watch.

AJ was the worst character on the 1st watch but he gets funnier with every re-watch.

My feelings as well. When he comes down the stairs with his eyebrows shaved I lose it every time! This scene is comedic gold and I'm not even sure it's supposed to be funny lmao.

Reactions: n_huffhines
My favorites from the show:

The group finding out Vito is gay in the backroom of Satriales. Tony's subtle mannerisms throughout that scene still crack me up every time I watch it.

Christopher's drug intervention at his apartment is probably the single funniest scene in the entire series.

The entire Pine Barrons episode from start to finish has me laughing almost uncontrollably.

My favorites from the show:

The group finding out Vito is gay in the backroom of Satriales. Tony's subtle mannerisms throughout that scene still crack me up every time I watch it.

Christopher's drug intervention at his apartment is probably the single funniest scene in the entire series.

The entire Pine Barrons episode from start to finish has me laughing almost uncontrollably.

How absolutely bothered everyone is gets me every time. Paulie's stupid face when the kid indicates Vito was the one giving. HAHAHAHA

And the drug intervention is maybe the best scene in TV history.

One of my favorite scenes is when Furio pays the 2 wannbe gangsters a visit to collect the Boss money then asks for 1000 more for himself

VN Store

Back