Sopranos!!!

For you all who know all the lyrics like I do, go read them now to refresh and apply those lyrics to T's world.

I always thought this song was written from the perspective of touring in a rock and roll and not losing faith the band can make it.

i watched an episode or two of season 6 today on a&e since thats the only season i havent seen yet(i only became a follower this summer). i know its to keep with the standards of cable, but its still irritating seeing the amount of stuff cut out in them. its like listening to a parent friendly eminem cd.

As soon as I finish the last season of The Wire I'm going to re-watch The Soprano's from the beginning, my wife has never seen the show.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I decided to get them all from Netflix so i can see them all in order, I've picked up alot more this time through.

Janice was so convincingly annoying that I wasn't all that repulsed with Richie punching her in the mouth.

Janice was so convincingly annoying that I wasn't all that repulsed with Richie punching her in the mouth.

I also felt good inside when Tony's mother died.

Lol. I agree with both of those things.

There were a few times when I really wanted Tony and Chris to get killed.

looking back on it, the whole Dimeo (Soprano) crime family as a whole seemed to be made up of a bunch of goofballs who paled in comparison to the new york families. it was one of the reasons that leotardo never liked them or tony, and it's also the reason why i think that (at least IMO) tony got killed in the last episode.

personally i like to think that tony got whacked, and paulie took over as boss to what was left of the family shortly therafter. i also think that the soprano crime family lost alot of power and influence after the final episode. just the way i've always seen it.

Last edited:
I was a late bloomer to the series as well. I bought the first season about 2 years ago and ended up owning the entire series eventually. Money well spent IMO.

I've stalled on my latest viewing of the series, only a few episodes into season 5. Ill get back on track next week.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back