Something afoul with this program.

Guys we are all entitled to believe as we choose. But please, keep the religious discussion in the PF.

No, I didn't miss any point. You implicitly claimed no God exists. That's just question begging at best, not a point for your belief position - or the fact that God (cap G) is a proper noun.

Christian, you seem like a nice fellow, so I'm not looking to trash you. I've destroyed atheism and hundreds of atheists in debate around the Internet. This really isn't the place for that.

Then drop it.

CBJ will get it right. He has made a couple errors in judgement but as long as he corrects them we will be fine. It's not how quick we get to the top it's how long we stay there. We are one QB and two OL away from being a very good team. It's tough I know but patience grasshopper. It will happen.

I don't understand guys. Yesterday was filled with underdogs that, despite being outmanned, won.

We can all count the plays against OU, UGA, and UF that, if reversed, we win. I know there are a million variables and what ifs, but if we routinely execute that set of crucial plays in those games, we're 5-0. FIVE AND ZERO.

We'd be a top 15, if not top 10 team.

I'm not saying "woo moral victory" but quite the opposite.

They plays mentioned above work if we catch, don't fumble without being touched, throw the ball on time instead of hesitate and throw a pick 6. They were all a failed execution of the correct action taken to win a football game.

I don't understand how in the clutch, we fall instead of prevail. It's been that way from Fulmers late years, through Kiffin, dooley, and now we've seen it with Butch. 4 coaching administrations, 2 ADs.

We have our weak spots, but less than 10 plays have us at 2-3 instead of 5-0. What causes that? It seems to go against statistics and reason.

It sucks being on this end of it, and I don't know how to explain it. It's perplexing, it's bizarre.

The 11 straight lost coin tosses weird me out too.

O'kay...wait.........seriously?!?!?! 11?!?!? :crazy:

Bad teams find ways to lose. Simple as that. We haven't fielded a legitimately good team in years and until we do these losses will continue to pile up.

I will say that our programs ability to lose in the most embarrassingly heart breaking ways is probably second to none in the country at this point.

since the sec championship loss to LSU, its a mental block that is passed down from team to team. I think they all need to be hypnotized and I actually think I am serious. I couldn't hurt.

VN Store

Back