Something afoul with this program.

There's no way this team is 5-0 with this line if Peyton suited up.

See my OP. If we execute on a handful of plays, we're there. And I'll restate, not pumping the moral victory train, and there are always variables. But execution on those plays wins. Simple execution.

one word......WORLEY

that's who most wanted after the fergy thing failed so this is what we get...period

we clearly saw a star-in-the-making during spring, but nobody wanted him to be the guy but a few of us. now both that have played look as if they always had and just read.

Fergy never played a down for Tennessee. How some think we'd be so much better is beyond me. We may be 0-5 if he were the qb, there never was any evidence that he was great. He showed he didn't have the mental ability to be what we needed. Worley is doing descent considering the pressure he's under the entire game.

i think fulmer put some kind of curse on the program when he got fired.

Fulmer put a curse on the program when he rejected his wife's advice and didn't retire immediately after the national title.

one word......WORLEY

that's who most wanted after the fergy thing failed so this is what we get...period

we clearly saw a star-in-the-making during spring, but nobody wanted him to be the guy but a few of us. now both that have played look as if they always had and just read.

Who are you talking about? If you're suggesting that Ferguson showed himself to be a "star-in-the-making" then you didn't see any of spring practice. He was third, at best. If you can't understand that, I don't know how to help you.

.... Or maybe we just ****ing suck.

Or, or maybe you or your attitude just sucks...
Nobody is holdin a gun to your head makin ya pull the BIG Orange, or keep reading these posts. So if it's so bad there's a few more that are runnin n hidin. I'm sure they have room for 1 more. Cya

Reactions: 1 person
For one thing, and it's admittedly old school, it's time to earn your swag with W's, not 3rd down and what, Lil Jon, and all that crap noise between snaps in Neyland.

I toured Neyland last February, and the tradition at Tennessee is matched only by very few schools in the country. It's awsome. And it continues only with wins and winning attitudes, not moral victories and excuses.

You boys want to be Tennessee legends, it's easy, play better.

Reactions: 1 person
Or, or maybe you or your attitude just sucks...
Nobody is holdin a gun to your head makin ya pull the BIG Orange, or keep reading these posts. So if it's so bad there's a few more that are runnin n hidin. I'm sure they have room for 1 more. Cya

Idiotic argument. When you've been emotionally invested in a team since you were 5, there's no way to just "stop" liking them. So I'll continue to like Tennessee, but admit that we've sucked since I was 12 years old.

Idiotic argument. When you've been emotionally invested in a team since you were 5, there's no way to just "stop" liking them. So I'll continue to like Tennessee, but admit that we've sucked since I was 12 years old.

Just think about the team praying after the game, that should make a fellow like you sick.

Who are you talking about? If you're suggesting that Ferguson showed himself to be a "star-in-the-making" then you didn't see any of spring practice. He was third, at best. If you can't understand that, I don't know how to help you.

Deerpark this clown is talking about dobbs.....always. he refuses to believe that dobbs buried himself to 3rd best on the depth chart after the spring game...and that he is not the best thing since sliced bread.I would like him to look at the tape from the 2nd hald of the Vandy game last year when Dobbs loaded up...with everything he had...and a tennessee receiver wide open...and couldnt get the ball to him 40 yds away. Go watch the tape. It's there in all it's glory. I wish dobbs was the dual threat QB we all hoped he was...Steve Young or Randall Cunningham...he is not. He is very inaccurate and Peterman is just as mobile as him. Probably why he was rated as a 3 star out of HS. Heres hoping he comes as far as Worley did this past off season or that DORMADY (spelled correctly mind you) is as good as he looks to be.
GBO VFL HUBANegavols

Make it about religion when you no longer have a point. Lol, fantastic. I don't care what they believe, "god" obviously isn't on their side anyways.

That IS the only point I offered. What previous point did I offer?
BTW, they are praying to God (proper noun), not some god.

Last edited:

No, I didn't miss any point. You implicitly claimed no God exists. That's just question begging at best, not a point for your belief position - or the fact that God (cap G) is a proper noun.

Christian, you seem like a nice fellow, so I'm not looking to trash you. I've destroyed atheism and hundreds of atheists in debate around the Internet. This really isn't the place for that.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back