Someone posted on Facebook that TOS is saying Aubrey Solomon doubtful

Exhibit 1 should be Tate Martell. He transferred solely because he knew Fields would beat him out since Fields was immediately eligible and yet for some inexplicable reason Martell is also eligible immediately. Fields and some others have reasons (whether you think they’re legit or not) but Martell has no reason except he wasn’t going to start. That should open the door for every player to be immediately eligible until there is a rule change ratified by the members per NCAA bylaws. Until then, there’s no reason any player shouldn’t be immediately eligible and I don’t think the NCAA can be permitted to do a u-turn now under the same rules.

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo
Do you understand they were filed under a different type of waiver? You don't understand any of this. No need talking to a know-nothing. Also, do you know what "anecdotal" means? Good lord and they probably let you vote! G'day...this is like trying to talk multiplication with a dog.
Lol, well he's not a deekhead.

Personally I really think the NCAA should change the rule to go ahead and allow a 1 time transfer without penalty except the former team can require the player to sit out games against them if the team losing the player is scheduled to play the gaining team in the season following the transfer. These young kids make mistakes and should have a one-time opportunity to correct it. Second transfers, however, should be severely restricted. Just my thoughts.

Reactions: DiderotsGhost
Personally I really think the NCAA should change the rule to go ahead and allow a 1 time transfer without penalty except the former team can require the player to sit out games against them if the team losing the player is scheduled to play the gaining team in the season following the transfer. These young kids make mistakes and should have a one-time opportunity to correct it. Second transfers, however, should be severely restricted. Just my thoughts.

Then theyd want waivers for that one game. 🤪

On Sunday morning, the Sports Source TV show predicted that he would not be approved. However, they have been very negative about almost everything related to Tennessee football, so I dismissed their prediction because they know less than most sports fans and have lost their inside source for information. They seem to laugh a lot about where Tennessee football is and where it is heading. Not surprise because of the guy who runs the program and Hyams is a regular on his show.

I just heard from a guy, who knows a guy, that dates a girl, who knows a guy who heard that all of this season's transfers will be eligible to play this season, with the exception being anyone trying to transfer to The University of Tennessee, in any sport.
Best post. Sadly though a waste of time as this site is dominated by the low IQ, low emotional intelligence, feeler perceivers with inferiority complexes. Oh, and with conspiracy theorist brains. You left out ESPN hates us and all of the recruiting services hate us. And ONLY us. I was told the rep of this site was poor due to the low EIQ/IQ before I started participating. It's worse than I was told. If you can't accept it, change it. If you cant change it leave it. These hysterics won't change regardless of how many facts, evidence or rational arguments presented. Trying to get them to suggests we'd like to see a change so that we're conversing with rational adults rather than hysterical children. We're wasting our time.

Reactions: Mtnvol80
Do you understand they were filed under a different type of waiver? You don't understand any of this. No need talking to a know-nothing. Also, do you know what "anecdotal" means? Good lord and they probably let you vote! G'day...this is like trying to talk multiplication with a dog.
I'm gonna jump in without an invitation here. I understand the difference in waivers but let's be honest, most kids, young adults, 1-2 years removed from high school, don't.

This isn't the supreme court deciding the fate of the country. And while it would be great if they all did, or even could, hire lawyers, it's never gonna be the case. But the NCAA is fully aware of surrounding circumstances, same as we are. They know they're allowing transfers that shouldn't be and denying ones that should.

TL;DR
The NCAA's #1 responsibility is supposed to be doing what's best for student athletes. NOT finding legal technicalities to the detriment of said athletes.

Forget looking at this like a trial attorney and remember that they're neglecting their first and most important responsibility.

I'm gonna jump in without an invitation here. I understand the difference in waivers but let's be honest, most kids, young adults, 1-2 years removed from high school, don't.

This isn't the supreme court deciding the fate of the country. And while it would be great if they all did, or even could, hire lawyers, it's never gonna be the case. But the NCAA is fully aware of surrounding circumstances, same as we are. They know they're allowing transfers that shouldn't be and denying ones that should.

TL;DR
The NCAA's #1 responsibility is supposed to be doing what's best for student athletes. NOT finding legal technicalities to the detriment of said athletes.

Forget looking at this like a trial attorney and remember that they're neglecting their first and most important responsibility.
And you think the NCAA operates under those guidelines?

Best post. Sadly though a waste of time as this site is dominated by the low IQ, low emotional intelligence, feeler perceivers with inferiority complexes. Oh, and with conspiracy theorist brains. You left out ESPN hates us and all of the recruiting services hate us. And ONLY us. I was told the rep of this site was poor due to the low EIQ/IQ before I started participating. It's worse than I was told. If you can't accept it, change it. If you cant change it leave it. These hysterics won't change regardless of how many facts, evidence or rational arguments presented. Trying to get them to suggests we'd like to see a change so that we're conversing with rational adults rather than hysterical children. We're wasting our time.

I don’t have a stake in this debate, but if you feel this way, please feel free to use the door.

Good grief.

The red flag here was obvious. “Someone on facebook” which it may be true but I won’t believe anything until I read a statement with my own eyes from the ncaa. PS- unrelated but alcohol used to be the ruination of the world now it’s facebook. Closely followed by vol nation.

You fit in perfectly here. Welcome aboard.

WEBSTER'S NEW WORLD COLLEGE DICTIONARY: Pg 1279--Scapegoat= "Coined by William Tyndall in 1530"---"Emissary goat, departing goat, a person, group or thing upon which the blame for mistakes or crimes of others is thrust". YOU can argue with Webster all day if you want. EVEN IF It were slang, (Which it isn't) it would still be considered a word. Do your homework before you spout off and look silly. Hell, google it. There's a full page.

Reactions: BlackCreekVol
I just heard from a guy, who knows a guy, that dates a girl, who knows a guy who heard that all of this season's transfers will be eligible to play this season, with the exception being anyone trying to transfer to The University of Tennessee, in any sport.
If a married couple from Alabama moves to Georgia and, after a period of one year, get a divorce, are they still cousins?

Reactions: onevol74 and TVOL71

VN Store

Back