Someone posted on Facebook that TOS is saying Aubrey Solomon doubtful

HE IS A STARTER! Forget about it. Source? You know! Crystal Ball. (seriously, he will be in there) I think it's pretty obvious by now that Pruitt knows how to get stuff done.

Didn’t most of us expect him and Gibbs to be unavailable this season?

Sure, but it’s still a garbage. He just change his claim to Michigan is too cold and it’s bad for my health.

It’s garbage to but the AA likes the garbage

HE IS A STARTER! Forget about it. Source? You know! Crystal Ball. (seriously, he will be in there) I think it's pretty obvious by now that Pruitt knows how to get stuff done.
Its pretty obvious this has nothing to do with Pruitt and everything to do with the UT compliance office.

On another note, I would just buck the NCAA and play him anyways. What in the hell are they going to do about it? Make us vacate wins from this season? All 6 of them, oh nos.

Unless it’s recently been discussed in the chat room/war room (i dont have access to either), there was still optimism as of a week ago. 247 listed them both at the 14th most important piece for 2019 and expressed continued optimism for Solomon. Gibbs has always been a tougher case and less optimistic.

HOWEVER they did go on to say that the National Crapface Aholes Assoc had just changed the rules so they weren’t sure if it would apply to them or not since they had already filed their transfer papers.

Reactions: SoddyAllVol
Its pretty obvious this has nothing to do with Pruitt and everything to do with the UT compliance office.

On another note, I would just buck the NCAA and play him anyways. What in the hell are they going to do about it? Make us vacate wins from this season? All 6 of them, oh nos.

"UT Compliance Office". You evidently forgot to consider where Pruitt learned his Craft. AND it will be 8, not 6.

Reactions: lynnh
"UT Compliance Office". You evidently forgot to consider where Pruitt learned his Craft. AND it will be 8, not 6.
You evidently forgot the pull Pruitt has vs the pull Saban has.

Bama= Worth lots of money to the NCAA, they get what they want
UT= Just another scape goat the NCAA uses to avoid punishing schools like Bama.

Sure, but it’s still a garbage. He just change his claim to Michigan is too cold and it’s bad for my health.

It’s garbage to but the AA likes the garbage
Or...Harbaugh looked at me with his "mean face", and I feel uncomfortable

Different tone = This doesnt help Miami, Ohio State, or Bama....
No, I don't think this is an anti-Tennessee thing, the NCAA has been pretty consistently rejecting waivers left and right since the Fields-Martell thing went down. It's like that episode made them realize they had gone a bridge too far and they are now beating a hasty retreat to their old position to try to shut down the non-grad school transfer industry.

Last edited:
No, I don't think this is anti-Tennessee thing, the NCAA has been pretty consistently rejecting waivers left and right since the Fields-Martell thing went down. It's like that episode made them realize they had gone a bridge too far and they are now beating a hasty retreat to their old position to try to shut down the non-grad school transfer industry.

This.

The NCAA is a very reactionary institution.

No, I don't think this is anti-Tennessee thing, the NCAA has been pretty consistently rejecting waivers left and right since the Fields-Martell thing went down. It's like that episode made them realize they had gone a bridge too far and they are now beating a hasty retreat to their old position to try to shut down the non-grad school transfer industry.

The NCAA does what is best for their pocketbooks. Right now, that's keeping Bama and OSU happy in football. That's why they turned a blind eye to what Duke, UNC, Kansas, Arizona, UCLA, Louisville, UConn, Syracuse, etc. were doing in basketball but throwing the book at Cleveland State....

The NCAA does what is best for their pocketbooks. Right now, that's keeping Bama and OSU happy in football. That's why they turned a blind eye to what Duke, UNC, Kansas, Arizona, UCLA, Louisville, UConn, Syracuse, etc. were doing in basketball but throwing the book at Cleveland State....
The only institution worse than the NCAA to me is the federal government, because the regulatory state is just like the NCAA except they can put you in prison also, still if Solomon's waiver request gets rejected it'll be a continuation of a trend that's been going on all summer with multiple schools since the Fields-Martell situation concluded. They weren't prepared to make a public relations fiasco of that situation by denying those transfers, but it is like they then decided they wouldn't allow themselves to be put in that situation again. Since then they've rejected a transfer request from a guy whose mom or dad had cancer and several other seemingly very meritorious hardship requests.

The only institution worse than the NCAA to me is the federal government, because the regulatory state is just like the NCAA except they can put you in prison also, still if Solomon's waiver request gets rejected it'll be a continuation of a trend that's been going on all summer with multiple schools since the Fields-Martell situation concluded. They weren't prepared to make a public relations fiasco of that situation by denying those transfers, but it is like they then decided they wouldn't allow themselves to be put in that situation again. Since then they've rejected a transfer request from a guy whose mom or dad had cancer and several other seemingly very meritorious hardship requests.

My wife (she played D1 basketball in late 90s at a school in TX) brought this up. Most female student athletes are subjected to sexist, misogynist, or sexual harassing comments from other students during their time in college. How is that different than what Fields experienced?

My wife (she played D1 basketball in late 90s at a school in TX) brought this up. Most female student athletes are subjected to sexist, misogynist, or sexual harassing comments from other students during their time in college. How is that different than what Fields experienced?
Fields didn't even hear what that guy in the stands said, that was just a pre-text, his sister is still on a track scholarship at UGA. He left because he couldn't beat out Fromm, everyone knows it.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back