Someone is apparently impressed by Milton's arm

Pryor didn’t even pick his school until AFTER NSD. He did his own special announcement. Michigan was favored at one point…we weren’t even in the running. It’s best you don’t argue on this one.
It’s best you don’t argue with me period. I now at one point he was a lean to us.

I want HB, but readings make it smell more and more like it will Milt at QB. Well, whatever it takes to win.

I dont think so. I think some people have thought HB was the savior for the last 3 years and don't want to be wrong. He was a much higher rated recruit after all.

How long do you think HB has been in Knoxville? Maybe you meant Milton because UM folks have been thinking he would be their savior for the last 3 years. Here is the take on Milton out of UM before he announced that he would transfer: "Overthrown, too fast and simply off-target".

Now I hope he can turn it around and be our Joe Burrow, but I think it's a lot safer to set expectations low.

I wish Heupel had landed Joe Milton when he was at UCF. His size and arm strength are reminiscent of Daunte Culpepper, AND Milton's high school campus is just 28 miles from The Bounce House! But, living now in Knox, I'm glad Heupel reeled him in up here! Man, he is a specimen!

Milton can welcome those two big commitments, DT Jordan Phillips and DE Venson Sneed to town next season, as they are all from the 407! Phillip's Ocoee High School and Milton's Olympia High School are just 20-25 minutes from each other and are big schools. Olympia enrollment is 3,400. Heupel should continue to mine that area!

Last edited:
Never even visited…much less LEANED. It was Michigan, Ohio State, Penn State and Oregon. You know zilch.
Think what you want but he was real high on Tennessee at one point. Every Qb. Back then looked at UT seriously because of Peyton Cutcliffe and Fulmer PERIOD ! I may not remember as much as I once could. Don’t claim to be a Mr. know it alllll like you. VolNation should be a more tight group of Tennessee loving people. But because of people like you is the reason for all the negative and disruptive issues that this site has!!! Your nothing but a wise crack smartArse who enjoys being sarcastic to other VFL. I’ve watched your comments over a long period of time. I’m gonna go out on a limb and state that you don’t get alone with others on the site. I was gonna say IF....But like I stated to DarkAvenger I don’t live by If’s soooooooo welcome to THE De1 LIST on being on Ignore!!! You seriously need to be more of a VFL to everyone on here with less sarcasm and more respect. A very longtime ago I was on here and got into it with several immature individuals. Ended up cussing them out and got banded. Honestly at the time I could care a less. This site of people were head hunting and into everyone who didn’t agree at the time. Do you want to know when this was? It was the year that Fulmer was let go. I went to the TuscaLoooooosers stadium that year. I was so disappointed in fans more than I ever had in my entire life. How I felt about a game and sportsmanship was sickening. Then to hear all the crap on here that people were talking was sickening. We had never had it so good in our lifetimes and all the fans wanted was to fire Fulmer. You think that these last years have been bad? I thought a lot of people were being ignorant but they got what they wanted. We’re where we are because of the NEGATIVE FANS ! The media that swoops down on this site grabbing at every bit of garbage that comes out of these negative fans. We are our on demise by continuing these traits. Stop negative nanny crap and grammar junk!! We’re not all as smart as you educated scholars. I’m not educated not even a H.S. Diploma. But my net worth will soon be in the seven digits and I’m proud of my accomplishments. Not to bad for someone who just wants to be able to continue loving his childhood dream team. Wants to talk it up with true loving VOL fans who don’t want to harm one another. Unity brings strength.....division will sink !!!! The media doesn’t mind watching and reporting on all this negative Division !!! Bye bye with your knowledge of do little sh*t ButtChuNa !

Think what you want but he was real high on Tennessee at one point. Every Qb. Back then looked at UT seriously because of Peyton Cutcliffe and Fulmer PERIOD ! I may not remember as much as I once could. Don’t claim to be a Mr. know it alllll like you. VolNation should be a more tight group of Tennessee loving people. But because of people like you is the reason for all the negative and disruptive issues that this site has!!! Your nothing but a wise crack smartArse who enjoys being sarcastic to other VFL. I’ve watched your comments over a long period of time. I’m gonna go out on a limb and state that you don’t get alone with others on the site. I was gonna say IF....But like I stated to DarkAvenger I don’t live by If’s soooooooo welcome to THE De1 LIST on being on Ignore!!! You seriously need to be more of a VFL to everyone on here with less sarcasm and more respect. A very longtime ago I was on here and got into it with several immature individuals. Ended up cussing them out and got banded. Honestly at the time I could care a less. This site of people were head hunting and into everyone who didn’t agree at the time. Do you want to know when this was? It was the year that Fulmer was let go. I went to the TuscaLoooooosers stadium that year. I was so disappointed in fans more than I ever had in my entire life. How I felt about a game and sportsmanship was sickening. Then to hear all the crap on here that people were talking was sickening. We had never had it so good in our lifetimes and all the fans wanted was to fire Fulmer. You think that these last years have been bad? I thought a lot of people were being ignorant but they got what they wanted. We’re where we are because of the NEGATIVE FANS ! The media that swoops down on this site grabbing at every bit of garbage that comes out of these negative fans. We are our on demise by continuing these traits. Stop negative nanny crap and grammar junk!! We’re not all as smart as you educated scholars. I’m not educated not even a H.S. Diploma. But my net worth will soon be in the seven digits and I’m proud of my accomplishments. Not to bad for someone who just wants to be able to continue loving his childhood dream team. Wants to talk it up with true loving VOL fans who don’t want to harm one another. Unity brings strength.....division will sink !!!! The media doesn’t mind watching and reporting on all this negative Division !!! Bye bye with your knowledge of do little sh*t ButtChuNa !
Autopsy of an emotional breakdown.

Achy Breaky Heart says you’re FOS. 😏
Sure. Recognizing the obvious means just that. I’ve never said Bailey wouldn’t start. He might if his mental development and decision making are the difference Kudos to him if he does. But he will still be the least physically talented of the four.

Now you’ve heard it again and can go back to cheerleading, “rah, rah , rah Harrison Bailey he’s our man if he can’t do it nobody can”

Well. That was positive and uplifting.

Seriously. Butch a has a Schtick. If you don’t enjoy the banter then just put him on ignore

fwiw. Fuller was rightly fired. All that happened after doesn’t change that fact. Discipline was awful. The program was a joke. Recruiting was going downhill at warp speed. And Fulmer arrogantly refused to change. Without Cut he just couldn’t pull a winning staff together

Sure. Recognizing the obvious means just that. I’ve never said Bailey wouldn’t start. He might if his mental development and decision making are the difference Kudos to him if he does. But he will still be the least physically talented of the four.

Now you’ve heard it again and can go back to cheerleading, “rah, rah , rah Harrison Bailey he’s our man if he can’t do it nobody can”
We have different definitions of “talent”. Too large a chasm to bridge. Appreciate your attempts to minimize…cringey as they may be.

We have different definitions of “talent”. Too large a chasm to bridge. Appreciate your attempts to minimize…cringey as they may be.
I differentiate between physical and mental talent. Every good QB is a combination of the two. It is more common to see a guy like Milton or Maurer become good enough mentally than Bailey to make huge strides physically.

I differentiate between physical and mental talent. Every good QB is a combination of the two. It is more common to see a guy like Milton or Maurer become good enough mentally than Bailey to make huge strides physically.
Doubt your self generated stats…and overall science. Throwing “common” into a sentence doesn’t seal any verdicts.

Well. That was positive and uplifting.

Seriously. Butch a has a Schtick. If you don’t enjoy the banter then just put him on ignore

fwiw. Fuller was rightly fired. All that happened after doesn’t change that fact. Discipline was awful. The program was a joke. Recruiting was going downhill at warp speed. And Fulmer arrogantly refused to change. Without Cut he just couldn’t pull a winning staff together
He is on the ignore list if read the whole thing. Fulmer I disagree...so discipline was due to that sorry assistant coach that the players loved. He went to Auburn and pretty much caused the same issues. Fulmers biggest mistake was the offensive coordinator he hired. But if the program was such a joke ?? Then why did Fulmer have a top three class if not the top class when they fired him. What your saying does not coincide with the facts !

He is on the ignore list if read the whole thing. Fulmer I disagree...so discipline was due to that sorry assistant coach that the players loved. He went to Auburn and pretty much caused the same issues. Fulmers biggest mistake was the offensive coordinator he hired. But if the program was such a joke ?? Then why did Fulmer have a top three class if not the top class when they fired him. What your saying does not coincide with the facts !
Sure it does. Go back and look at how that class turned out. He signed a bunch of overrated guys. Discipline is the job of the HC. If an assistant isn’t doing it right then guess what the boss is supposed to do.

The sum total of Fulmer’s problems were that he didn’t know how to hire the right people then lead them. That is the essence of the HC’s job. He failed at it without Cut

Reactions: tbh
Sure it does. Go back and look at how that class turned out. He signed a bunch of overrated guys. Discipline is the job of the HC. If an assistant isn’t doing it right then guess what the boss is supposed to do.

The sum total of Fulmer’s problems were that he didn’t know how to hire the right people then lead them. That is the essence of the HC’s job. He failed at it without Cut
Class turned out??? The class he was building when he was fired. Boyd went on to Clemson and without Fulmer out recruiting these other teams. You must first understand recruiting areas and what happens when a piece is removed. That piece being Fulmer...That turned Clemson into the powerhouse they became.

Class turned out??? The class he was building when he was fired. Boyd went on to Clemson and without Fulmer out recruiting these other teams. You must first understand recruiting areas and what happens when a piece is removed. That piece being Fulmer...That turned Clemson into the powerhouse they became.
You are genuinely deluded. The game passed Fulmer by. Go back and look at his recotd and point production with and without Cut.

You named one player. Go through the list. All of it. You probably don’t think he should be out as AD too, right?

Unless you’re related to him this kind of blind love for a guy who so obviously failed is creepy

Reactions: tbh
I’m glad you can’t read this because I sure as hell can’t navigate whatever TF it is you just posted. 😖

You are genuinely deluded. The game passed Fulmer by. Go back and look at his recotd and point production with and without Cut.

You named one player. Go through the list. All of it. You probably don’t think he should be out as AD too, right?

Unless you’re related to him this kind of blind love for a guy who so obviously failed is creepy
I guess you like how everything panned out after he was let go !?! I’m not delusional I just know what we had before him and after him. So if I’m delusional what the hell are you. What part are you not reading that I said. The class that he was putting together the year he was let go was in the top 1-3 can’t remember exactly. So the game past him by? HUH ! so his offenses were so terrible that he was putting together such a great class! HUH seems to me you was one of the disturbing individuals that wanted the change. How’s that worked out for your rants ? I know that we were an elite program that Fulmer built as a offensive coordinator/head of recruiting/assistant head coach and not Majors ! I loved Majors as Johnny come marching home. But if you want to talk about someone who lost control of a team. That would unfortunately be Majors. I went through all those up and down years and Tennessee wasn’t about to let Fulmer leave for a head coaching job!!! Majors heart attack gave them the opportunity to let him down easy and get him to retire. At 7 I fell in love with the orange and white. I’m 57 now and still the orange blood runs just as deep. We had it pretty dam good while Fulmer was head coach. That’s been a long time ago now.....How’s that working out for you. ??

Why don’t both of you write a lengthy multi-quoted dissertation and compare notes. Don’t leave out Maurer’s physical gifts and how every pass Bailey completed in the O&W game was to and against a walk-on. If you don’t, it’ll be marked against you.
That was funny.

VN Store

Back