Softball Season has Started

Through 7 games it shows : Parsons 5 errors in 24 attempts----Seggren 3 errors in 34 attempts------hannon 2 and phillips 2 !

darn it seems like more for some reason

Honestly at this point if I am the Weekly’s, I am benching Parsons and Hannon and playing my youngsters. Give them some experience for next year.

It has to get better, but I don’t think that giving up on a player the second weekend of her sophomore year is a great idea. And next season is the furthest thing from their minds in week 2.

Get back to Knoxville and regroup, then go from there.

It has to get better, but I don’t think that giving up on a player the second weekend of her sophomore year is a great idea. And next season is the furthest thing from their minds in week 2.

When they going to get that stat tracker fixed at the website? Have to go to opponents websites not working at UTsports.

I didn’t mean for the season. I meant for this game and maybe for the next couple of games.

Reactions: kregman
Through 7 games it shows : Parsons 5 errors in 24 attempts----Seggren 3 errors in 34 attempts------hannon 2 and phillips 2 !
Great job 6 and 2 guess headed back to Knoxville before heading to Florida.
Yep and they all need a few days to rest. Callie has struck out 26 batters in 34 innings!!!!!

VN Store

Back