Softball Season has Started

Just committed, never signed if I remember right.
I think I remember( who knows) that they promised her that they were starting the program and if she wanted to go there they would redshirt her the year that they putting it together. Yes the massive ties to CU was more than she could forget so she did what was right for her and that is a good thing!
We have had several pitchers back out on us not just her and one last year who went to Texas if memory serves me!

Reactions: volinjax
They are current on stats. If you go to the softball page, then to stats, click on Stats XML. They have all 8 games. If you click on Stats PDF they only have 1 game.

Not the same as looking at cumulative stats! On these stats you have to click on each player instead of looking on one page to see errors, averages etc. sorry they were current with the first game and all the sudden nothing and still not fixed?

Reactions: lvfan
All I will say about her situation if she continues to pitch like that there she will be in the same situation she was here. If someone is pitching better they will move ahead of her. Certainly nothing personal your always going with the pitcher you think can do the job and it wasn't her last season.

Home run ball was Arnold’s kryptonite. She would pitch very, very well for long stretches, but a walk and a pitch left up and you’re down 2-0.

Reactions: Volfan2012
Not the same as looking at cumulative stats! On these stats you have to click on each player instead of looking on one page to see errors, averages etc. sorry they were current with the first game and all the sudden nothing and still not fixed?

Not true. Click on this page and you see the cume stats for everyone on one page. The whole season is right there. 2020 Softball Cumulative Statistics - University of Tennessee Athletics

If you’re on your phone, you have to click by player. On tablet or desktop, it’s all on one page as usual.

VN Store

Back