Softball at the Mary Nutter Collegiate Classic

Vols4life

Chalupa Batman
Softball opens the tourney play playing Long Beach State and Cal State Fullerton today

hmmm sounds like the announcer is hitting on some chick,instead of paying attention to the game

Lady vols play Northwestern at 4 and UCLA at around 630 today. Little better competition...let's see how the lady vols fare. I think they'll do fine! Let's go lady vols!

Well that Northwestern game was surprising...Lady vols hopefully will bounce back against UCLA...the game of softball is very unpredictable.

You could kinda feel this loss coming. I was really excited about this team, but our games yesterday, and then today, it felt like our girls felt they could turn it on when they wanted to, and therefore, did not need to go hard the entire game.

Not a good game, and we made their pitcher look better than she is. Hope they get their heads in the game against UCLA, but worried.

hmmm sounds like the announcer is hitting on some chick,instead of paying attention to the game

Afraid he is not hitting on anyone, the sad fact is he just does not have a clue about calling a game. I feel sorry for him. I would not be able to listen, but I am trying to keep up with our Lady Vols.

I did hear a guy years ago that was actually worse. He was picked up at the last minute to call a high school basketball game. It was tournament time, and several games were going on at the same time and the radio station needed someone desperately. He went thru the entire game calling out the number of each player. Never used a name. Apparently thought he was doing TV instead of radio. The other info was about the same quality.

i could just barely him and some chick talking,i could here her saying cool a couple of times,while listening to the field announcer calling UTs players name as they came up to bat :)

VN Store

Back