SO Who You Pulling For ; bama ---uga? Why?

Who do you want to win tonight?

• Total voters
Roll Tide because... what's another championship worth to them or to us? I'm to the point where I could care less if Bama is defending champs because I'm used to it and it won't change anything. I don't want UGA to turn into Bama because the tide has turned (no pun intended) to where they will catch up to our #2 all time SEC position.

Hurts to even say this, but it's Alabubba for me.

Only because saying 1980 will never get old.

When my wife and I were leaving the Georgia game this year, and literally getting barked at by their fans, I told her if she really wanted to tick em off all she had to say was 1980. Trust me, it worked!

In the immortal words of Henry Kissinger....

"Why can't they both lose?"

Reactions: tbh
Georgia. That knocks Bama out of the playoffs (in theory). Them Georgia loses to Cincinnati in the 1st round of playoffs. The misery continues for the dogs. Screw SEC allegiance, when has that really ever helped us. Yeah, we get money but the ones talking SEC brotherhood are either young or blind. The SEC is corrupt and plays favorites.

All that being said......

Bama 17
Georgia 13

The corrupt SEC gets 2 teams in the playoffs and UT gets some money. Big woop

***get the SEC office out of Birmingham and clean up the league. Then we can discuss conference loyalty

Last edited:
Bama all the way. But it doesn’t really matter since UGA is in the CFP already with a shot to still win it all. Bama’s been on top for a while now and it’s been ho hum for us. If UGA becomes Bama’s step brother atop the CFB landscape that definitely is worse for UT.

And for all those “pull for the SEC” folks - that argument is a damned if you do, damned if you don’t approach. IMO it hurts UT personally much worse on the recruiting trail to have these other SEC teams in the CFP.

UT or bust

Reactions: tbh
Well, if the Gumps are going to have a real chance at victory, Young is going to have to have a Heisman-confirming type of performance. If he's even a bit off, Gumps lose

0-0 tie in the mud

Since that’s no longer technically possible, then I hope which ever team wins does it on an obvious officiating error on the last play of the game.

Reactions: 87&91ALUM

VN Store

Back