So who decides Saturday?

yeah if we got Donald and Martin i would be happy no matter what the results with the rest of the recruits!:eek:k:

Im hoping for Morgan Burnett as well, I was very impressed with him last night

what cause i said donald is probably irish bound. i just said you can't blame the kid for wanting to play for a team that is going places. even if they get crushed by 30 he can say he played in a BCS bowl. just my opinion.

I love it. You continually talk about how ND is going places and a much better situation than UT. Then they get embaraced, no other word for it, and you just blow that off like its no big deal. Every game they played against a quality opponent this season they got embaraced. They limp into the BCS by playing a schedule full of cupcakes and send almost no defensive players to the NFL and you say they are "going places?"

Whitney Lewis (DB) - USC
Kyle Wright (QB) - Miami
Brandon Jacobs (RB) - Auburn (never thought he was that great in college)

Ryan Powdrell (LB) - USC
Xavier Carter (WR) - LSU
Xavier Lee (QB) - FSU
Lance Leggett (WR) - Miami
Derrick Harvey (DE) - Florida

Those are just some from past years that didn't seem to live up to the 5 star ranking....correct me if I am wrong I'm no expert....you asked for examples so I tried to provide a few.....

Xavier Cater will be a super star, but will be on the track field instead of football field

Volquest has an article titled "U.S. Army Game Primer for Vol Fans".. and it talks about two commitment announcements set for tomorrow's U.S. Army All-American Bowl could catapult the vols class into lofty status..

any info inside which leads to who the two commitments may be.. are they talking about Donald and Martin?

VN Store

Back