So who decides Saturday?

Fulmer rarely gets players like Chris Donald or Eric Berry. They'll play.

peyton manning, marcus nash, travis henry. deon grant, albert haynsworth, gerald riggs, the list goes on and on. unless there is nobody and i mean nobody there, or somebody gets hurt. they don't play.

Jonathon Hefney and Fellows were freshmen.

and there was a serius shoratge of players at UT. wouldn't hef a juco frosh. could be wrong. fellows never had any buisness starting anyway. shows you how bad things were at CB.

Fulmer will play freshman if it warrants. Eric Berry will play as a freshman, count on it.

I think Donald goes to ND. A few months back, I thought he was a lock to UT. I hope I'm wrong. Wouldn't be the first time.

Fulmer will play freshman if it warrants. Eric Berry will play as a freshman, count on it.

:lolabove: I agree.

I am excited about our secondary next year as well as our linebackers. A little worried about D-line.

Champy might be the most negative, anti-Vols everything person ive ever seen

What makes me wonder about Donald is why the wait to commit, unless he's going to the Irish and wants to avoid the hometown heat as long as possible

What makes me wonder about Donald is why the wait to commit, unless he's going to the Irish and wants to avoid the hometown heat as long as possible

I have thought about that as well Rex, but I have concluded that he is one of those recruits that has enjoyed the attention, and has not grown tired of the process.

Somewhere deep down inside he is enjoying watching all the Vol fans sweat this one out.

Look at every AAA game. There have been plenty of guys that were locks to schools but waited until the big game to announce. They want to rep their school on national TV. No big deal. The good news is that Donald said he has been recruiting some while he is there. I'd say he is talking to Ben Martin in hopes to sway him to announce for UT as well. Maybe Marvin Austin and a couple others are being talked too as well.

Champy might be the most negative, anti-Vols everything person ive ever seen

what cause i said donald is probably irish bound. i just said you can't blame the kid for wanting to play for a team that is going places. even if they get crushed by 30 he can say he played in a BCS bowl. just my opinion.

UT is also known for putting almost every one of their LBs in the NFL. ND....not so much. I think Donald might wanna go to the NFL more than the BCS.

Also, Sidell Corley has started to show some interest in the Vols. And who is his roommate at the AAA game????........Chris Donald! Guys, its been stated several times before that he made a deal with them to announce at the game. Thats the reason for the wait. I have a very good feeling that Saturday will be great for the University of Tennessee!!!!!!!

VN Store

Back