So... the right is going to ignore the broken promises and call it liberal butthurt?

I just learned that Clearwater, Florida is the home of Scientology

Just thought I'd mention that since ClearwaterVol started this thread

Reactions: 4 people
I just learned that Clearwater, Florida is the home of Scientology

Just thought I'd mention that since ClearwaterVol started this thread

Those are some creepy mofos. I don't care for any organized religion, but that one takes the cake. When I sit and analyze their core story... I guess it's no crazier than Christianity, but they sure implement their beliefs differently.

I think the next 4 years will be comedic gold. I truly hope that Trump tries to change the culture in Washington, but, based upon his actions thus far, I am not optimistic.

Since you are only forecasting Trump will not meet his campaign promises you must be really upset with Obama who actually failed to meet most of his promises. :dance:

Reactions: 2 people
I totally lost respect for Paul Ryan. I still hold out hope that Trump roots out the sh!thead party guys on both sides of the isle that are there for no reason other than to promote themselves. Just my .02 but that is where much of the DC corruption begins. D and Rs on both sides care more about self promotion, party promotion than the country and citizens.
Trump called BS on repubs change on oversight and they are wringing hands. Kudos to him.

Reactions: 1 person
I think the next 4 years will be comedic gold. I truly hope that Trump tries to change the culture in Washington, but, based upon his actions thus far, I am not optimistic.

Going to be real funny watching him digging up michelle garden of greens

Those are some creepy mofos. I don't care for any organized religion, but that one takes the cake. When I sit and analyze their core story... I guess it's no crazier than Christianity, but they sure implement their beliefs differently.

Do you run into many?

VN Store

Back