So if Pruitt is right and the NCAA crushes Tennessee

Is there even a reason to watch College Sports anymore?

Kind of shows you how dumb NCAA rules are overall. The SMU thing was just stupid. All you do is just run off fans and $$$ from the sport when you do these kind of stupid sanctions.

It is borderline not worth it now. Parity is not a concept in College football. Those who are good, stay good, and those that are not...

Getting beat by 30 over and over gets taxing. Hopefully we have the right guy this time and don't get the death penalty.

The thought that UT cheats and others don't is just ridiculous.

What I think Pruitt fails to understand is that everyone knows he's culpable in what happened here. So he's basically telling every prospective employer ever that he's willing to come work for you, cheat like **** and get you in trouble, then make sure you're "burned to the ground" when he leaves.

Who's gonna hire a chump like that???

Ol' boy better re-evaluate his future (if he has one, now).....

I wonder how long Pruitt's schtick will last in the NFL. Just wait until he sees the size of the crawdads up there.
He wouldn’t be in the NFL if it wasn’t for the Good Ol Boy network. What had he done to deserve a shot at the NFL? It took another Alabama assistant for him to get a job that was his friend. Nothing more!!!

What I think Pruitt fails to understand is that everyone knows he's culpable in what happened here. So he's basically telling every prospective employer ever that he's willing to come work for you, cheat like **** and get you in trouble, then make sure you're "burned to the ground" when he leaves.

Who's gonna hire a chump like that???

Ol' boy better re-evaluate his future (if he has one, now).....
I think there are a lot of things Pruitt fails to understand.

NCAA rules, leadership.... football, basic English, etc

If Pruitt is right about this, it’s the first thing this clown is right about.

Every knowledgeable attorney will tell you it’s way too early to discuss settlement unless you’re going to give the clown $12.6 mil. If you’re gonna do that for a guy who intentionally broke NCAA rules, why have the clause in the contract to begin with? And it destroys any chance of enforcing that clause in the future.

Pruitts attorney is barking cause they want UT to pay now. They picked a time when Tenn is vulnerable. I’d suspect they cry again before signing day.

I think that anyone throwing out "but others cheat, so the NCAA can't go after us" have not followed the actions of the XXXX organization very closely.

There is nothing, and I mean NOTHING, consistent about how the XXXX goes about its "oversight" role. The process is opaque, unbelievably tedious and drawn out, and a complete crap shoot for each school. University of No Classes got away with one of the worst examples of academic cheating ... but got no punishment. Multiple coaches and schools were cited by the FBI as being involved in the Great Shoe Company Scandal – but as far as I know, only Rick Pitino actually got fired for it, and only Louisville is facing sanctions.

If Pruitt rolls in with multiple allegations that can be proven, at some point years from now the XXXX will lower the boom – if they feel like it. It won't matter what any other school has done or is doing.

Do I think Rick Barnes cheats? Definitely not. Including him in the letter makes me think it's all a blatant negotiating tactic. But if it's not, don't put your hope on any sort of fair and equitable treatment. The XXXX doesn't work that way.

He'll be enrolled in the Nick Saban school of business next year. He'll be sitting in Butchy's old desk.

You're assuming he doesn't get a show cause out of all of this.

Of all the scenarios, Pruitt getting several years of show cause is the most likely. Even the decrepit NCAA has lately been choosing to punish the offending coaches much more than the programs.

I would think that is why Pruitt ran to the NFL quickly as he is more toxic that Art Briles and High Freeze combined at the current moment.

VN Store

Back