So....how are we feeling about Georgia?

Who have they beat besides Clemson and Gators? Remind me
It's not so much who they've beat, as how they've beat them.

Excluding the Clemson game, they've failed to score LESS than 30 points in any game, and haven't allowed more than 13 in any game. It is truly a dominant offense and a dominant defense.

It's not so much who they've beat, as how they've beat them.

Excluding the Clemson game, they've failed to score LESS than 30 points in any game, and haven't allowed more than 13 in any game. It is truly a dominant offense and a dominant defense.
So no one yet

Heck a dead lsu team played till last play vs buba,at bandwagon stadium
They gave Bama all they wanted. Had a great chance to win. This isn't one of Bama's best teams but Saban has a way of excelling when a championship is on the line.

I'd love to score 20+ on them. Kentucky is probably the best offense they've played this year as bad as that is to say. Clemson is awful on offense, Auburn is mediocre, Florida has been in a barn fire state of collapse since we played them. Arkansas runs a 1990s offense that plays into their strength. Missouri is not good and neither is South Carolina.

They are good and deep but aren't as good as their hype, which has some people calling them the best defense in the last 25 years. One guy said that their defense was the equivalent of the 2019 LSU offense. The schedule has just broken their way so far in that the "good" offenses they were supposed to face this year in Clemson and Florida are disaster level messes.

Congrats on the win tonight and a likely 7-5. Ole Miss fan coming back in after things have settled down to say what heupel has done with his cards is impressive. Honestly not a bad loss on y’all’s schedule outside of UF now LOL (everyone hates them). I think the UGA game could be interesting first half, but y’all and everyone else need a ton of depth to hang with them. Think Kirby gets over the Saban hump this year. That said, y’all have the best offense they’ve seen to date. Score some points quick and make it interesting

I’ll be in Neyland next Sat and so excited!! Went over to the Swamp for that loss to turds! Hoping we can get a win Saturday against Dawgs! I’ll be there yelling my head off!!! Go Vols!

Let our starters sit out this game and rest up for the rest of the season. Give the 2nd and 3rd stringers a lot of game reps. Maybe their is a nugget in there that is terrible in practice but is a baller on game day.
Got to think long term, not just one game. I kid, well sorta.

This is the best Georgia team I have ever seen. They should steamroll us and everybody not named Alabama on their way to a national championship. That being said, this is Georgia. They always choke somewhere along the way. And there is only so many games left. It could be to us. You never know. Tennessee has nothing to lose in this game and all the pressure is on Georgia. The question is what week will Georgia pull a Georgia.

We won’t be able to get any pressure on their quarterback or get any push up front. That’s gonna hurt us.

Everything and I mean everything would have to fall out way in that game

If Neyland is as loud as the last home game was I think we got a real shot. Our defense will need all the help they can get.

I thought we may have a slight chance, but after seeing the defense against KY, probably not.

If this team plays the game of their life and Georgia steps on it's dick, repeatedly, then we have a chance....

Statistic last night said no team has scored more than 14 on them. So my goal: score at least 15 points. We do that, I’ll consider it a win. Otherwise, I’m not getting my hopes up.

I just want to get through this game as healthy as possible, and without marketing someone a Heisman trophy winner.

VN Store

Back