So....how are we feeling about Georgia?

TNHopeful505

Gotta say, it's going to be the toughest game we've played all year. Georgia has allowed only 59 points all year. The next closest SEC team to that is A&M, and that's a 73 point difference between the two.

This is an incredibly dominant defense, and their offense has scored two more points on the year than we have.

This is going to be a tough one. What are the keys to the game, and is there any way we take home a W?

Reactions: BlackFox
We will score more on them than anybody else has this season I do think. We gotta attack their secondary with big pass plays that’s our only chance maybe our hurry up offense will get their D out of position and winded some especially that behemoth Jordan Davis. Never say never in any game on pulling a upset but this Georgia team is a monster if this was ever there year to win it all its this year. But hey we playing with house money at this point so throw everything at those stupid Mutts.

Last edited:
Gotta say, it's going to be the toughest game we've played all year. Georgia has allowed only 59 points all year. The next closest SEC team to that is A&M, and that's a 73 point difference between the two.

This is an incredibly dominant defense, and their offense has scored two more points on the year than we have.

This is going to be a tough one. What are the keys to the game, and is there any way we take home a W?
Its going to be real bad. Tonight im just excited about the win. I think we should all hope for the best next week but also maybe wear some blinders while watching.

I just dont think UT is good enough on the lines to compete against UGA. May be a lot like the bama game where UT is dominated on paper and have to rely on big plays to do anything offensively.

Georgia is always good for one WTF game each year. They have not had one yet this year.

If they have that game against us, we have an offense that gives us a punchers chance.

Nothing to lose, Just going to enjoy watching them play with a rowdy Neyland crowd behind them.

Its going to be real bad. Tonight im just excited about the win. I think we should all hope for the best next week but also maybe wear some blinders while watching.

I just dont think UT is good enough on the lines to compete against UGA. May be a lot like the bama game where UT is dominated on paper and have to rely on big plays to do anything offensively.

I don't think anyone is good enough to compete with UGA.

That being said, they still choke and don't win the championship.

laugh-cry.gif

Give us a minute to actually savor this win before bringing this kind of reality back in my face.

Im sure our guys will fight but if tonight was any basis, the Defense might as well stay in the locker room. I am interested to see how our O does against their D tho. A good marker as to where we really are on the O.

Here, you may want to familiarize yourself with this -

A Guide to the FEMA Disaster Declaration Process and Federal Disaster Assistance

I kid, I kid. I actually feel fine about Georgia. Win or lose, we'll bring our game and it'll be what it'll be. This Tennessee team has brought it this year, and they have endured a lot. The seniors have endured "a lot" for four years now. No matter what, I will be happy with whatever happens with Georgia.

AND - I know we have a puncher's chance. I know Tennessee won't go easy. Win or lose, Tennessee will play some ball. So. Roll 'em out and light 'em up.

Actually, I'm a bit concerned for Hooker with their front 7, and our OL...Just hope right now he can play well and stay healthy for the last 2 games...

Going to score 23 to 31 vs pups. may give up 41 to 60 or so. But the still have the
To line up and look each other in the eyes. I take smokey over that fat lazy bull puppy any day !!!!

Reactions: volfeeva
We go into this one loose and focused. We have to play better on D, I expect we will. Now will it be enough that is the question. I do think being at home we have a chance to score on them. The biggest 2 keys is making some stops on D along with winning the turnover battle. And on offense and f we can get into a rhythm and get Georgia into a tempo game. GBO!!!!!

VN Store

Back