Slow erratic forum behavior?

NorthDallas40

Displaced Hillbilly
So I’m on mobile. Use iPhone and both cell data and WiFi.

For about a week I’ve been getting very slow and erratic forum behavior and the web page will randomly reload due to errors.

I’ve dumped browser history and data multiple times and power cycled the phone as well. Any other ideas?

Reactions: Obsessed
I’ve had the page reloads on occasion. Seems to happen to me a lot around the web not sure why. But no slowness or erratic behavior. I’m sure others will chime in if they’re having issues.

Any ideas you want me to try? iPhone 6S using Safari on iOS 12
If you’ve cleared your temp files and cache in safari. Maybe try using chrome or Firefox browser instead to see if it’s limited to safari?

I’m getting page reloads only on VN every new page.

And I’m still getting the tab going blank after I leave volnation up in the browser on mobile.

Reactions: Obsessed
Getting the same thing in IOS12. Not happening with any other site. Have been getting it for a couple of days.

I'll test some things tomorrow since it seems at least a handful of people are having issues.

Can you guys provide more details beyond slow and erratic? Pages are loading or the typing is laggy?

Running IOS 12.0.1 with iPhone 8 here.

I’m getting the page reload almost constantly now, probably 90% of the time. It’s gotten progressively worse the last week or so. Tonight was the first time I started experiencing laggy typing as well.

Page reloads. Laggy typing. End up typing 12 wrong words and by the time I get it fixed the page reloads and I lose the whole post.

Reactions: JacketVol
Major problems with only this site on iPhone 6 iOs. Slow loading and very laggy typing.

If you’re having issues. Please be sure to post your device. OS version. And browser. I’m looking into it the best I can.

I'm going to start testing a few things to see if I can at least isolate what it's not and maybe figure it out by process of elimination.

iPhone 6S using Safari on iOS 12
Slow and erratic on my S8+.
Getting the same thing in IOS12. Not happening with any other site. Have been getting it for a couple of days.
Running IOS 12.0.1 with iPhone 8 here.

I’m getting the page reload almost constantly now, probably 90% of the time. It’s gotten progressively worse the last week or so. Tonight was the first time I started experiencing laggy typing as well.
Major problems with only this site on iPhone 6 iOs. Slow loading and very laggy typing.
Looks like we have some issues mostly on iphone and one on android.

I'm testing something. Can one of you having issues try clearing all your temp files again and tell me if there's any difference? Thx.

I'll test some things tomorrow since it seems at least a handful of people are having issues.

Can you guys provide more details beyond slow and erratic? Pages are loading or the typing is laggy?

I can’t hardly post without losing it and constantly reloading.

I can’t hardly post without losing it and constantly reloading.
Try clearing your cache and temp files again and tell me if it's any better. I've changed a couple of things and wondering if it had any effect.

Loading slow. Page reloading most of the time. Typing slow erratic or outright ignored.

Try clearing your cache and temp files again and tell me if it's any better. I've changed a couple of things and wondering if it had any effect.
I just did a cache clear a few minutes ago. Not sure on timing with your change so I’ll do it again.

VN Store

Back